Help Needed! RAW cannot open in PS CS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerald Lam CK

Jul 2, 2009
Admiralty
glamphotography-ck.blogspot.com
Hi...apprec yr help in this. I shot in RAW for the 1st time and how come i cant open in ps cs3 or picture manager? It prompted me "Cannot complete your request because it's not the right kind of document"..

Can i convert it to jpeg?

nooo! download camera raw, place it in hmm cs3 folder under plugins thats all, u can open RAW already, then can easily save as jpg too.

nooo! download camera raw, place it in hmm cs3 folder under plugins thats all, u can open RAW already, then can easily save as jpg too.

i can open now..in camera raw, but how to save as jpeg? and i cant close the prog too..i dun see any "X" on the top right to exit or any save button? Sorri that i sounds silly but really no sure of this prog.

It prompted "Camera Raw requires a minimum display resolution of 1024 pixel wide by 768 pixels high. Your display is set to a lower resolution. Continue anyway?"

is there an error?

Nope, run in that or just change to 1024 from display, in case u want to know the steps right click on desktop, properties, settings set to 1024

i know my prob..coz im using lenovo s10 netbook...all buttons are at the bottom and i cant see or minimise the screen. :(
You can install photoshop CS3 on your Lenovo S10? :bigeyes:

I'm using the same laptop but can't install it so down to photoimpact.
When I install, it always says I'm using a resolution not suitable for photoshop to run. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.