Help: I can't take macro shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

tangcy

Jan 30, 2002
Pasir Ris
Visit site
C2100 user pls help.

I switch to "P", press the macro button, flower shape and shoot. No macro shot.

If I press the MF button and switch to MF, I can see the zoom for abt 1 sec, then back to normal view. what's wrong??

thks

Originally posted by tangcy
C2100 user pls help.

If I press the MF button and switch to MF, I can see the zoom for abt 1 sec, then back to normal view. what's wrong??

thks

U mean the lens can't focus properly is it???

C2100 user pls help.

thks

Forive me for being extremely naive...and I do not have my C2100 with me at the moment.

But I thought the flower shape can only be used with the S-Prg mode? If use the "P" mode then all automatic liao.

Originally posted by kaipium

Forive me for being extremely naive...and I do not have my C2100 with me at the moment.

But I thought the flower shape can only be used with the S-Prg mode? If use the "P" mode then all automatic liao.

me not sure too..

I tried both P and M, still zoom in at 10cm for 1 sec then back to normal. I have set the optical zoom to 0x for this.

Linus, can u take macro shot??

I tried both P and M, still zoom in at 10cm for 1 sec then back to normal. I have set the optical zoom to 0x for this.

Linus, can u take macro shot??

haven't really tried...

can someone outline the correct procedure for a macro shot?

check the C2100 spec. at this site

Wide lens : 10 cm - 60 cm
Telephoto lens : 100 cm - 200 cm

For no Zoom,
when you are taking macro shot , pls make sure you do not go < 10 cm to the object (from lens to the object) ... the min. distance is 10 cm ...

For 10x Zoom (max),
when you are taking macro shot , pls make sure you do not go < 100 cm to the object (from lens to the object) ... the min. distance is 100 cm ...

also take note the followings :
- lighting must be good , poor focusing may due to poor lighting
- use a tripod to stablise the shot

Originally posted by kaipium

Both A and P mode can use Macro mode. At least 10 cm is needed and set to no zoom.

In case u really need to get closer than the min. distance, u'll need to get close-up filters for macro photography.

any kind soul pls tell us the procedure to get good macros as seen in macro & close up forum....

Status
Not open for further replies.