Hello =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BikerPh0t0z

Mar 24, 2009
Hi guys. Im quite new to photography and is also a brand new member to this forum. Hope to hear from you guys and im willing to learn from the seniors too. I also would like to share with you guys some of the photos that i took. The camera that im using is an Olympus FE-100, a very basic camera that only has 4megapix. Some of the photos are slightly edited. Comments are welcomed.

PS: Some of the photos aren't taken with my camera, its taken with my friend's DSLR.

Photos i took with camera:

Sunset at outside my house(editted with help from my uncle)
scapep.jpg

Raindrop ripples at Vivocity
PC080293.jpg

Changi Airport Terminal 3 soft opening
PB160273.jpg

Monkeys at Sentosa
PB070237.jpg

Bionix Bridge Launcher at Army Open House
P8300288.jpg

Scenery at Corporation Drive
P4010493.jpg

Withered flowers at Esplanade
P2190365.jpg

Tadano TG-3600 Mobile crane at Lift Upgrading Programme
P1280307.jpg

Another shot
P1280299.jpg

Tang Dynasty City walls (during its demolition)
2971034493_8ec105fd3f_o.jpg

The brick walls of Tang Dynasty City
2971035229_66fc35f7ce_o.jpg

Sunset at Sentosa
PB070251.jpg

Photos taken using my friend's camera, all photos were taken with a DSLR except one:

Truck jams at Kranji during the Mas Selamat escape crisis(not taken with DSLR)
DSCF4670.jpg

Singapore Flyer
2785960652_eaf8912e06_o.jpg

Pan Pacific Hotel
PICT5525.jpg

Wall of windows
PICT5527.jpg

PICT5534.jpg

Sorry for spamming. I'm sill very new the forums and really have no idea of where i can post these pictures. :embrass:

Welcome on board!! Hope u learn from all the sifus here. I sure have learnt abit since i joined. U might consdier upgrading to a DSLR cam as your pics are quite interesting but abit wasted using a normal P & S but that's just MHO. HAVE FUN SHOOTING!!!

Welcome to CS...:)

read b4 u post...

Hello! I am also new to this forum. I want to participate in this forum. I really like these pics.

.............................................................................................................

Jingles, Radio Ads

er...
READ MORE
SHOOT MORE
POST MORE!

Or something like that.?

er...
READ MORE
SHOOT MORE
POST MORE!

Or something like that.?

This way...

Welcome

READ MORE
SHOOT more
Post more

Need to emphasise on the first 2...

Welcome on board!! Hope u learn from all the sifus here. I sure have learnt abit since i joined. U might consdier upgrading to a DSLR cam as your pics are quite interesting but abit wasted using a normal P & S but that's just MHO. HAVE FUN SHOOTING!!!

Hi guys. Thanks many for your warm welcome and kind replies. :) I hope to learn more from you guys! Im still a real young rookie. Hehe

Anw, yeah. I do really consider changing to DSLR. But im still a student, so not much of a budget yet. Must start to save first. :D

Hi guys. Thanks many for your warm welcome and kind replies. :) I hope to learn more from you guys! Im still a real young rookie. Hehe

Anw, yeah. I do really consider changing to DSLR. But im still a student, so not much of a budget yet. Must start to save first. :D

Dun save too long....:bsmilie:

best get ur parent to BBB for u.. :devil:

Looks like u got an eye for landscape. :)

yah either that or every week buy 4D and TOTO and hope to strike!!! hahaha;p

Hehe. I pray hard for that man! :bsmilie:

Anw, i don't wish to ask my parents to help me buy. Cause my dad is the sole breadwinner and i understand that if i ask from them for this expensive equipment, its gonna place a great deal of stress on him. So i hope i can get a DSLR under my own effort by working part time. :)

I'm kinda aiming at the Nikon D60, which is slightly around my budget.

Hahaha, Welcome to CS
I used the P&S over 2 years before my parents got me a DSLR...
Convince them with ur photos! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.