Hello =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2009
Hi guys. Im quite new to photography and is also a brand new member to this forum. Hope to hear from you guys and im willing to learn from the seniors too. I also would like to share with you guys some of the photos that i took. The camera that im using is an Olympus FE-100, a very basic camera that only has 4megapix. Some of the photos are slightly edited. Comments are welcomed.

PS: Some of the photos aren't taken with my camera, its taken with my friend's DSLR.

Photos i took with camera:

Sunset at outside my house(editted with help from my uncle)

Raindrop ripples at Vivocity

Changi Airport Terminal 3 soft opening

Monkeys at Sentosa

Bionix Bridge Launcher at Army Open House

Mar 24, 2009
Scenery at Corporation Drive

Withered flowers at Esplanade

Tadano TG-3600 Mobile crane at Lift Upgrading Programme

Another shot

Tang Dynasty City walls (during its demolition)

Mar 24, 2009
The brick walls of Tang Dynasty City

Sunset at Sentosa

Photos taken using my friend's camera, all photos were taken with a DSLR except one:

Truck jams at Kranji during the Mas Selamat escape crisis(not taken with DSLR)

Singapore Flyer

Pan Pacific Hotel

Mar 24, 2009
Wall of windows

Sorry for spamming. I'm sill very new the forums and really have no idea of where i can post these pictures. :embrass:

JT-Fied

Deregistered
Jan 11, 2009
In e Western part of SINGAPORE
Welcome on board!! Hope u learn from all the sifus here. I sure have learnt abit since i joined. U might consdier upgrading to a DSLR cam as your pics are quite interesting but abit wasted using a normal P & S but that's just MHO. HAVE FUN SHOOTING!!!

jingles

Deregistered
Mar 24, 2009
Hello! I am also new to this forum. I want to participate in this forum. I really like these pics.

.............................................................................................................

Jingles, Radio Ads

LexLim

Feb 25, 2009
Gombak
er...
READ MORE
SHOOT MORE
POST MORE!

Or something like that.?

zac08

Feb 21, 2005
East
er...
READ MORE
SHOOT MORE
POST MORE!

Or something like that.?
This way...

Welcome

READ MORE
SHOOT more
Post more

Need to emphasise on the first 2...

Mar 24, 2009
Welcome on board!! Hope u learn from all the sifus here. I sure have learnt abit since i joined. U might consdier upgrading to a DSLR cam as your pics are quite interesting but abit wasted using a normal P & S but that's just MHO. HAVE FUN SHOOTING!!!
Hi guys. Thanks many for your warm welcome and kind replies. :) I hope to learn more from you guys! Im still a real young rookie. Hehe

Anw, yeah. I do really consider changing to DSLR. But im still a student, so not much of a budget yet. Must start to save first. :D

jlkk76

Dec 28, 2006
Tampines
Hi guys. Thanks many for your warm welcome and kind replies. :) I hope to learn more from you guys! Im still a real young rookie. Hehe

Anw, yeah. I do really consider changing to DSLR. But im still a student, so not much of a budget yet. Must start to save first. :D
Dun save too long....:bsmilie:

best get ur parent to BBB for u.. :devil:

Mar 24, 2009
yah either that or every week buy 4D and TOTO and hope to strike!!! hahaha;p
Hehe. I pray hard for that man! :bsmilie:

Anw, i don't wish to ask my parents to help me buy. Cause my dad is the sole breadwinner and i understand that if i ask from them for this expensive equipment, its gonna place a great deal of stress on him. So i hope i can get a DSLR under my own effort by working part time. :)

I'm kinda aiming at the Nikon D60, which is slightly around my budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom