.: Heiman :: Bridal :: TW :.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdubs

Jun 6, 2006
Vancouver, BC
www.fotop.net
First time doing an outdoor bridal shoot and first time trying to shoot this type of wide angle so Comments are much appreciate it ^U^

This is one of my last shoots in HK as I am going to back to Canada very soon :(

rest of the series can be found here: http://www.fotop.net/tonywongk/Heiman

Last edited:
just my personal view, all is fine, but ur water mark or logo are abit too distracting :)

EDIT: and by the way, i love the sky u captured

Last edited:
Another wonderful series from you bro, your works and choice of models always so lovable.. :lovegrin::lovegrin:

Amazing that you can maintain all the details in the white gown despite the harsh lightings, in addition loads of shadow details captured at the same time.. strobes used in the shoot?

Very very sad to hear that you are leaving HK soon.. I ll surely miss the HK gals and the works that you have posted.. :cry::cry:

Is the vignetting done on purpose? :think:

just my personal view, all is fine, but ur water mark or logo are abit too distracting :)

EDIT: and by the way, i love the sky u captured

thanks for the suggestion.. noted.

ya.. the first set.. i didn't PS the sky... so it was natural.. the second set i made the sky purpleish.. some ppl have told me it looks a bit fake ><"

Another wonderful series from you bro, your works and choice of models always so lovable.. :lovegrin::lovegrin:

Amazing that you can maintain all the details in the white gown despite the harsh lightings, in addition loads of shadow details captured at the same time.. strobes used in the shoot?

Very very sad to hear that you are leaving HK soon.. I ll surely miss the HK gals and the works that you have posted.. :cry::cry:

Thanks man.... I tried using triggering another 2 canon flashes with wireless triggers.. but there were some technical problems.. and time was running out.. so i just shoot with a 580exII on top of my camera... it was quite of a challenge..but happy with the results..

I am going to miss HK for sure.. not planning to shoot again for at least 8 months.. >__<"

but i should still have some pics to post.. cuz haven't edit a bunch ^U^

Wow really clean & sharp images! ;)
I like all the pics, while I feel that from #5 - #8 the background (The mountains & rocks) feels a bit dark or bit under-expose. Could it be due the metering mode you are using during the photo shoot? Could it be photoshop-ed to make it brighter? :think:

Wow really clean & sharp images! ;)
I like all the pics, while I feel that from #5 - #8 the background (The mountains & rocks) feels a bit dark or bit under-expose. Could it be due the metering mode you are using during the photo shoot? Could it be photoshop-ed to make it brighter? :think:

thanks for the reply... really appreciate your comments ^^

hmm for those pics.. it was kind of intended to underexposed the background...because the sun on top of the mountain was super bright.. it would be almost impossible to shoot get the mountain on correct exposure and get the sun effect like that... haha at least with my photographic skills... but yes.. photoshop can work out that..haha photoshop can do anything.. if i had time.. i would re-draw the mountains.. :devil:

IMG_0876%20copy.jpg

Hi Heiman, sorry I tried to edit the mountains w/o your consent. Hope you don't mind. :sweat:

I love this series, the contrast is really good. Plus the dark mountains and the landscape setting suits perfectly for the bridal shoot. Loving it!

haha i don't mind at all.. ya.. i see the mountains are a lil bit brighter...

and btw.. heiman is the models name....LOL.. i am tony

Oh, same surname. I tot that is your chinese name. My apologises Tony. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.