HEAR HEAR! THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LFC THREAD no. 17!

Status
Not open for further replies.
why not? we could always do with another "tactical genius". who needs a good coach and motivator when you have a "tactical genius":bsmilie:

change one F9 for another?

dun scare me

wait he keen to take bennett out for the night... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

no one more blatant than skirtie bending over for brown

1-1 dogba

zaren must be celebrating

raf999 not F9. jus tat in EPL he is very bad.

very very bad.

I think the thing about Rafa is that he builds very solid, no nonsense teams. He's not bad but his team wasn't quite outstanding. He got lucky becos Real and Barca screwed up badly in La Liga that time. If the teams here screwed up, we'd had won the league. We didn't do too badly most seasons. But we need to move up to the next level and be winners in our own right and I not sure if he can do that for the team.

He is more interested in not conceeding. But to really win, you must score. And for the EPL, you must score a lot. I must say we are scoring more i think. But most of them came in goal rushes against pretty bad opponents.

okaylah, koontz liao. Thanks for chatting. Needed to let off steam. Now hope I can dream the dream here LFC wins the league and CL then our reserve team win FA and league cup.

YNWA people!

I think the thing about Rafa is that he builds very solid, no nonsense teams. He's not bad but his team wasn't quite outstanding. He got lucky becos Real and Barca screwed up badly in La Liga that time. If the teams here screwed up, we'd had won the league. We didn't do too badly most seasons. But we need to move up to the next level and be winners in our own right and I not sure if he can do that for the team.

He is more interested in not conceeding. But to really win, you must score. And for the EPL, you must score a lot. I must say we are scoring more i think. But most of them came in goal rushes against pretty bad opponents.

i think 4 seasons fighting to qualify for champs league...

i think i had enuf of 4-5-1, enuf of raf999 n enuf of losing to manu.

8times, 8 blardy times.

i can't even walk with my head up high anymore!

it was never this bad under g.h n roy evans.

but under raf999, i seriously can haf no more expectations.

i m terrified of dirty kite. skirtie. hurry getwell. zeronin.

pls... tell me that someone feel the same abt raf999.

Status
Not open for further replies.