HEAR HEAR! THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LFC THREAD no. 17!

Status
Not open for further replies.
basket

wa, i can only reply, WE SONG CAN LIAO!! SONG BOH? :bsmilie:

8, the numbers of kite and skirtie, plus the numbers of the manu players who score... enough for Toto tomorrow

Totally unacceptable performance.. on a match like this.. the team went missing... where's the passion?

true.

the last few games are really due to individual brilliance. torres n gerrard mainly. jus dun tell me dirty kite is our savior. :sticktong

i would even say the 3-3 draw and then win of the CL Cup was equally due to individual brilliance! good thing hurry getwell got injured(he does not even warrant a place in the team becos he din't play much for the whole darn season!) and didi hamann got in.

through Stevie G's determination, we heng heng got one back through his header. then outgoing smicer smacked another long range effort in and alonso smashed home the loose ball to tie it at 3-3.

no way that was luck lah.... i would say it's luck if we heng heng score one last minute goal to win the game..

Totally unacceptable performance.. on a match like this.. the team went missing... where's the passion?

:sticktong went out of the windows with skirtie as the preferred centerback!!!!

think he need more games under his belt n this is too big a game to throw him into the fray!

he really made alot of defensive errors!!!! :sticktong

Sigh....what a bad way to start the week....:cry: I think I'm not even going to bother with the coming derby match liao..... I'll just wait for the CL matches:angry:

no way that was luck lah.... i would say it's luck if we heng heng score one last minute goal to win the game..

how to score last minute?
towards end of game no striker, only with gerrard up front supported by a world class winger.... lady luck see liao also sianz

Sigh....what a bad way to start the week....:cry: I think I'm not even going to bother with the coming derby match liao..... I'll just wait for the CL matches:angry:

I have to ask this: DId you watch?
:bsmilie:

"He knows he made a mistake," said Rafael Benítez. "But to have that decision in a big game like this is difficult to understand. I spoke to him in Spanish. He kept telling me, 'I didn't say anything,' but I had to tell him it was over, finished. Mascherano is a fantastic professional and has been playing at the maximum level for years. He did not understand why he had been sent off. I just told him, 'It's finished.'"

And the sad thing is.. Masche may get an extended ban for not leaving the field after getting the red card. :sticktong

And from the big mouth..

Alex Ferguson took a different view, saying the referee had no option but to dismiss the midfielder. "Dissent is dissent. I don't know why Mascherano came from central midfield to argue with the referee. With all the things that have happened this week with Ashley Cole, there has been a lot of attention on dissent and this was dissent."

Status
Not open for further replies.