HDR

Status
Not open for further replies.

feetless

Mar 31, 2008
www.tsencreation.blogspot.com
peace,
hi, i don't knw if this have been asked before, did a search but no avail, so i would like to ask here, can anyone tell me what is HDR?

peace,
hi, i don't knw if this have been asked before, did a search but no avail, so i would like to ask here, can anyone tell me what is HDR?

impossible. i have answered so many of this variety of questions that i should perhaps open a notepad document and save the reply, it's always "what is hdr". the trouble is that clubsnap doesn't allow any searches if the search string is not long enough, so "hdr" doesn't cut it.

that said, google is your best friend in terms of hdr resources.. clubsnap has a lot less.. mainly people directing others to google or external websites.

luminous landscape has a good photoshop cs2 article on it.. but if you want to try other programs, go and download photomatix and play with it AFTER reading the wikpedia article on hdr, or high dynamic range imaging. do a search on google, if clubsnap fails. you'd be surprised at how many photographers actually bother to write articles on various techniques, and good ones at that.

peace,
hey thanks guys, im sorry i really momentarily forget about "google" when i came across this topic. perhaps im too comfortable with clubsnap, with (imho) so much infomations on photography and helpful peeps, that i expect i could find my answer here.
thanks for your attention guys, i guess i should extend my "search" on googles for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.