Have u ever reach a point where...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
Ur ideals and what u believe in comes to the ultimate test when it clashes with reality.

On one hand, u can see with ur eyes, ur left brain analyses and tells u that everything that u had seen, experienced and known is absolutely wrong and that u must do something about it.

Yet ur right brain tells u what u consistently believe in is right and ur ideals falls in line with this strong belief.

Torn between logic and feeling. A cynical side of u snorting his bogger at reality, but the other side tells u to continue to believe in ur beliefs and ideals.

Which would u choose?

Beliefs vanish once you understand reality...............

Hong Sien

AReality said:

U mean u were abducted by aliens? :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

You don't believe in aliens, meh? Tell that to the US immigration (if you have been to the US before): everyone outside the USA are aliens...........

HS

hongsien said:

Hong Sien
A conviction and belief in life is necessary to keep us sane. But reality keeps us from fantasising too much.

However, when these 2 titians clash in a conflict of interest, which would u choose?

AReality said:
U mean u were abducted by aliens?
The Greys came last nite and said I was The Chosen One.... :angel:

Trust your feeling! :cool:

........ but seriously, i have no ideas what u talking about. too chim.

sounds like you've fallen in love with the wrong person??:bsmilie: :bsmilie:kidding

hongsien said:

Hong Sien

:thumbsup: totally agree with that :thumbsup:

Sion said:
If in doubt always choose Canon.
That's what I did after 25 years of Nikons, still not sure if I made the right decision.........I still think Praktica is still the best!

HS

jsbn said:
Ur ideals and what u believe in comes to the ultimate test when it clashes with reality.

On one hand, u can see with ur eyes, ur left brain analyses and tells u that everything that u had seen, experienced and known is absolutely wrong and that u must do something about it.

Yet ur right brain tells u what u consistently believe in is right and ur ideals falls in line with this strong belief.

Torn between logic and feeling. A cynical side of u snorting his bogger at reality, but the other side tells u to continue to believe in ur beliefs and ideals.

Which would u choose?
doublethinking? heh

Try tis

THE SERENITY PRAYER

God, grant me the
SERENITY
to accept the things
I cannot change
sml_rose1.gif

COURAGE
to change the
things I can
sml_rose1.gif

and
WISDOM
to know the difference

jsbn said:

Which would u choose?

so chim.. ahahhaha :sweatsm:

i often find myself confused with ...
facts vs beliefs
religion vs principals
personal interest vs society's expectations

dunno how to answer you exactly but yeah, im very caught in a web which would cause me harm probably but i dunno how to get out of my situation. cest le vie :bsmilie:

jsbn said:

Which would u choose?
Logic sometimes is influenced by more material things, while feelings are not, it is good to follow your heart in many cases...........

HS

Sion said:
Alway take the middle way.

You won't be 100% worng because you're 50% right.
If u stand in the middle of the road, u'll get hit by traffic coming left and right.

jsbn said:

Which would u choose?

I think you should choose what the logic tells you about the thing you should not do and the heart doesn't want to you not to do it.

Or maybe go to buy a crytal ball?

There are a few for sale at ebay. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.