Hasselblad User Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I'm keen to join you all but need some help with directions to Shiro House as am not driving. Sorry for the trouble.

Does the HUG still meet every first tuesday? what time do they meet. I got a hassey about a month ago and would be interested in joining the group!

Many Thanks!
A

Finally the hassy user group have formed and we welcome new members. We will meet in shriro house at 11 Chang Charn Road , #06-01 every first tuesday in each month. Shriro is kind enough to sponsor their place and they even provide refreshment. There even a studio for us to use:eek: They had gracefully stated that anyone can join the HUG (Hasselblad User Group) as long as they are interested in hasselblad.

So I have started this thread for the purpose keeping CSers updated about HUG. We can also have healthy and clean discussion about the group actives in this forum.

We still meet but there are no gatherings for the past two months. There might be one in September but waiting for Denis of Shriro to confirm..

Hopefully that will happen before 10 Sept as I will be back in town for 1st week Sept :)

Hopefully that will happen before 10 Sept as I will be back in town for 1st week Sept :)

Oh, really? I will be in Europe. Hope to catch up with you and other Hassy users as well.

Take care.

OK Awesome! Do think its possible let us know here on the forum? Thanks a lot!

6068281159_d38932d6ef_b.jpg
6068830344_507f251787_b.jpg

Shot with Hasselblad H4D31 + Macro Planar 120mm f4 CFi(with CF lens adapter) at iso 800. Didn't understand the adapter well enough so the exposure was actually about 1.5 stop under, edited in Phocus and Photoshop, end result not too bad I think.

incredible tones, clarity....wow...

The tone transition is excellent compare with the old one.
Hee Hee.

6068281159_d38932d6ef_b.jpg
6068830344_507f251787_b.jpg

Shot with Hasselblad H4D31 + Macro Planar 120mm f4 CFi(with CF lens adapter) at iso 800. Didn't understand the adapter well enough so the exposure was actually about 1.5 stop under, edited in Phocus and Photoshop, end result not too bad I think.

Check out these images and more by TS SIM during HUG on Tuesday 6th Sept 2011 at Shriro House from 7 to 9 pm.
There will also be a critique session for Hassy images ( those interested can send to denis ) .
Moon Cake and Tea session ( contributions for variety are welcomed ).
Model shoot practice for all .
Items on Clearance sale and Lucky Draw !
Please register at denis_lim@shriro.com.sg.

6090157638_a5c4abdb4a_b.jpg
6089612743_7819e77281_b.jpg

Just testing the camera, nothing ambitious.

Model: Dayana (Diva Models Singapore)
Assisted by : Isaac Kiat

Just popping by to swell your ranks. Just got my 1st MF cam (503) a few weeks ago.
Totally having fun with it!

Just got a 500cm and I love it totally. Then I got the pm5 prism and everything went blurry.. i need a diopter for this. I'm also wondering if anyone opened up the film mag to change light seals before?

Mid Autumn HUG is tomorrow 7 pm at Shriro House !

TS SIm Speaks !
Compares H4D31 with H3D 31 .
Critique Session.
MoonCakes and chinese tea .
Ang Mo Model !
Lucky Draw - Free Tickets to this SundaysCFTV Workshop Lead Trainer from USA Lighting Guru Don Giannatti - the secrets of good lighting.
Don's website : http://www.learntolight.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.