Harinezumi +++ .. anyone buying it?

TsQ

Jan 27, 2002
River Valley
Visit site
I have the old Harinezumi 1 (2nd version) ... had lots of fun, takes about 10-20 photos a mth with it

thinking to get the +++ version now.. but $260 leh

anyone bought it?

I always have the desire to get one coz of the old skool video function but the price of it kinda turn me away. Can I know if the video quality is suitable to be enlarged to watch on TV?

now the Hari 2++ only $180ish.. as the 2+++ is out

video at 640 x 480 is ok for TV.. its like DVD resolution but non of the sharpness ofcos

I always have the desire to get one coz of the old skool video function but the price of it kinda turn me away. Can I know if the video quality is suitable to be enlarged to watch on TV?

Perfectly fine. I have mine playing on TV just fine. :D But then ... if you are expecting DVD/BD quality ... errr ... :bsmilie:

Perfectly fine. I have mine playing on TV just fine. :D But then ... if you are expecting DVD/BD quality ... errr ... :bsmilie:

Haha...Maybe when there is Harinezumi ++++HD...

I know this is a bad comparison to the HArinezumi but I am just wondering if the photo/video apps for iPhone/iTouch be a better choice. :dunno:???

i never like the iphone lomo mode... i tried many of it.. somehow the Harinezumi still got some kinda touch towards their photos