Hari Raya Shoot at Chinese/Japanese Garden

canonmono

Nov 22, 2010
Yew Tee
Hi everyone, Since it's a holiday and if you have no idea what to do on that day, can I invite you to join me for sunset/reflection shoot at chinese garden .. I will be cycling ard there and will set up my stuff at ard 0530 pm so if ur interested can leave ur name here or PM me or sms me at 93676029 .. One warning through, THIS IS A EXTREME LEISURE SHOOT ..

We will meet at Chinese Garden Mrt Station at 5:15pm 30th August

Things to Bring:
-Camera
-Lens (ard 17mm will do but i will bring 11-16mm just in case)
-Remote Shutter for FIREWORKS at ard 9PM (Wired or Wireless)
-Tripod

Name List
1) canonmono

Last edited:
np .. as long as u can get ur composure right 100mm can do wonders as well ..

Hi everyone, Since it's a holiday and if you have no idea what to do on that day, can I invite you to join me for sunset/reflection shoot at chinese garden .. I will be cycling ard there and will set up my stuff at ard 0530 pm so if ur interested can leave ur name here or PM me or sms me at 93676029 .. One warning through, THIS IS A EXTREME LEISURE SHOOT ..

Things to Bring:
-Camera
-Remote Shutter (Wired or Wireless)
-Tripod

Name List
1) canonmono
2) cwfei84

np .. as long as u can get ur composure right 100mm can do wonders as well ..

Things to Bring:
-Camera
-Tripod

Name List
1) canonmono
2) cwfei84

Hi Canonmono,

The Singapore Lantern Festival 2011 started from 26 Aug if I'm not wrong. You need to pay $12 in order to get into Chinese Garden.

You may wanna check 1st before heading down.

Hi Canonmono,

The Singapore Lantern Festival 2011 started from 26 Aug if I'm not wrong. You need to pay $12 in order to get into Chinese Garden.

You may wanna check 1st before heading down.

Yup, i call and the event organizer confirm is 12 bucks as long as you enter the place, shd be good for a night scene if u willing to pay ..

Last edited:
Yes, the entrance is $12.... you decide...

Yes, the entrance is $12.... you decide...

so u going?

Things to Bring:
-Camera
-Lens (ard 17mm will do but i will bring 11-16mm just in case & some <F2.8 lens like 17-50mm)
-Tripod
-Flash (just in case)

Name List
1) canonmono
2) cwfei84
3) Rayla82
4) Dan?

Last edited:
You guys go ahead, just been there over the weekend...btw, the Japanese Garden is partially close for renovation.

The evening hours should be quite nice...

One more thing, There will be fireworks tml at about 9pm so rmb to bring along a wired/remote shutter

Things to Bring:
-Camera
-Lens (ard 17mm will do but i will bring 11-16mm just in case & some <F2.8 lens like 17-50mm)
-Tripod
-Flash (just in case)

Name List
1) canonmono
2) cwfei84
3) Rayla82
4) LuckyOrange (Maybe)

Last edited:
Hi,

Im interested. I would like to join

Any idea where the fireworks are going to be positioned?

Kelly ur welcome n ziploc I will ask ard from ppl who went there before ..

Thanks canonmono. Think I'll go there earlier to recce first. Won't be going into Chinese Garden but will shoot from Jurong Lake side. :)

Np just give me a call or msg when u reach =)

And bring along some raingear for urself and ur camera just in case =)

Name List
1) canonmono & 1 friend
2) cwfei84
3) Rayla82
4) LuckyOrange (Maybe)
5)Kelly Chan

expecting some guests over tmw but time allowing, will attend after they leave.

6) Reportage.

May i know where will the fireworks be firing from? The lake where the twin pagodas are at?

Np just give me a call or msg when u reach =)

And bring along some raingear for urself and ur camera just in case =)

Name List
1) canonmono & 1 friend
2) cwfei84
3) Rayla82
4) LuckyOrange (Maybe)
5)Kelly Chan[ Maybe ]

From what i gather, it's a small fireworks and is positioned at the center of the garden where ne zha is .. See you guys later =)

Name List
1) canonmono & 1 friend
2) cwfei84
3) Rayla82
4) LuckyOrange (Maybe)
5) Kelly Chan[ Maybe ]
6) Reportage -> selamat hari raya to u =)