Name List
1) canonmono & 1 friend
2) cwfei84
3) Rayla82
4) LuckyOrange (Maybe)
5)Kelly Chan[ Maybe ]
6) Reportage [KIV, attend to guests , will attend after they leave]
7) weiteck

The fireworks were like just 3 puffs......

Was walking over from my place when the 1st puff went off, then I setup my stuff on the overhead bridge along Jurong Town Hall Road, and the 2nd puff went off, and guess what, I was in the wrong position. Moved to get a better view and waited for about 10mins without any thing. Thought that I missed it, so packed up, and then the 3rd puff went off!!! Arrghhh...........

Anyone has any idea if there will still be any more fireworks tommorrow???

The fireworks were like just 3 puffs......

Was walking over from my place when the 1st puff went off, then I setup my stuff on the overhead bridge along Jurong Town Hall Road, and the 2nd puff went off, and guess what, I was in the wrong position. Moved to get a better view and waited for about 10mins without any thing. Thought that I missed it, so packed up, and then the 3rd puff went off!!! Arrghhh...........

Anyone has any idea if there will still be any more fireworks tommorrow???

U sure, the staff told me only got fireworks on sunday ..

Thx to everyone who came today .. hope u enjoy and pls post ur photos as well as the 'group' photos .. will be putting my soon ..

Ya, look forward to the group photo!

Actually, 6 people was a comfortable crowd.
Too bad no firework & due to the rain lack of people there as subjects to take pix.
Maybe tml post pix, need to sleep...Z...zzzzz

-->some random snaps.

293243_10150300039858166_835728165_7929599_8155949_n.jpg

will post pics when ts creates post pics thread.

Last edited:
no need, just post group pix here

U sure, the staff told me only got fireworks on sunday ..

I think I found out how come I saw fire works. I believe someone there that put off some form of firework at the park just outside Chinese Garden, probably celebrating Hari Raya. Saw some remains of burnt sparkles, and burnt thin metal rods when I was walking over to Chinese Garden through the park. Guess that explains why there was just 3 small puffs and at irregular intervals.

Well I guess I will have to get some shots of the fireworks this Sunday then. Hopefully can get a clear view from the overhead bridge, then I won't need to pay the entrance fees again.

I think I found out how come I saw fire works. I believe someone there that put off some form of firework at the park just outside Chinese Garden, probably celebrating Hari Raya. Saw some remains of burnt sparkles, and burnt thin metal rods when I was walking over to Chinese Garden through the park. Guess that explains why there was just 3 small puffs and at irregular intervals.

Well I guess I will have to get some shots of the fireworks this Sunday then. Hopefully can get a clear view from the overhead bridge, then I won't need to pay the entrance fees again.

If I free, might camp outside from tall places ..

so rich ah...pay another 12$ for entrance fees, go up pagoda...