[Hak] Exploring Singapore

Laser Blast

Contrast

Couples enjoying the sunset on one side, 2 guys working out on the other (and at the same time shaking the whole platform and affecting my long exposures). The colours of yesterday's sunset were beautiful until the dark clouds decided to be part of the photo.

Wish Upon A Star

Serenity

Last Saturday's misty sunset after the heavy downpour in the afternoon. I was silently hoping that the guy standing on the left would keep still throughout my 10 seconds long exposure, and amazingly he did!

Serenity

Last Saturday's misty sunset after the heavy downpour in the afternoon. I was silently hoping that the guy standing on the left would keep still throughout my 10 seconds long exposure, and amazingly he did!

Nice mood for sunset. Been here for a few time, always could see one guy standing still taking sunset photo at the same spot. Need to return to this place for sunset photography, thank you for sharing. :)

Last edited:
Beautiful photos.
thumbsup.gif
Really wish to learn what is your setup, hope you can share.

Nice mood for sunset. Been here for a few time, always could see one guy standing still taking sunset photo at the same spot. Need to return to this place for sunset photography, thank you for sharing. :)

Thanks, the light was very good that afternoon. :)

Hi! I'm a big fan of your work! Where is this taken?

From one of the HDBs near Holland V.

Beautiful photos.
thumbsup.gif
Really wish to learn what is your setup, hope you can share.

You can refer to the links in my signature. The exif data can be found in the photos in my Flickr stream. On my facebook page, most of the time I do mention the settings and gears used, as well as a bit on the post processing, whether it is a pano, blending etc.

City Run

Macritchie Sunset

Thor goes shopping at Vivocity

What was supposed to be a sunset shoot turned out to be a lightning shoot. I was so excited to find an angle to shoot the lightning that I left my wallet behind at my previous spot and had to go back to retrieve it. This was the best sheltered spot that I could find nearby.

Full Moon Halo

Saw this scene as I was walking home and immediately got my camera out for a quick shoot.

Bishan Flames

That epic May Day sunset that burst out of nowhere on a gloomy day. I wasn't able to adjust my composition as I was doing a timelapse and did not expect 'burning clouds' of such magnitude, so I did some cropping to adjust the composition slightly. That's me in the photo using my iPhone to shoot in the opposite direction because there was a full arch rainbow at the same time!

From the Belly of the Carp

Light projection at Clarke Quay as part of the Singapore Heritage Fest 2015.

The fireworks season is here!

Burning Surprise

It was another grey and gloomy Friday evening. I was tempted to go off for dinner, but since I already brought my gear out, I decided to stay on and hope for a miracle. Just when I thought there wasn't hope, the clouds started to turn orange gradually and I immediately set up my tripod and camera, just in time to capture the beautiful burning clouds!

Palette

Friday Blues

Last edited: