GWC caught Red-Handed by model shooting upskirt at Singapore Motorshow 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
To those in favor of that beaver mouth scumbag aka GWC (guy-with-camera) being a victim of the lady models. I agree to shoot the models in their revealing outfit and cleavage area is not wrong.

How much they're willing to let you get away with photographing them in their somewhat revealing outfit does STILL require you ( male or female photographer) accord them the basis human respect, common decency and staying with the legal limits. The same goes for her too. They can't act in lewd poses and reveal more of their body in ways the law consider obscene. The outfits she worn, sexy as it may be, does not forfeit their rights to privacy. Where do you draw the line?

Anyone bothered to follow the link and read her story, she (claimed) that this guy took photos of not just their cleavage photos (which is fine if you are into that cheap thrill and she can't hold it against you far as I can tell) but UP-SKIRTS shots??? Up-skirt shots are crossing the line.

Anyone here want to tell me taking UP-Skirts photos are not wrong or legal here? Because if you do, can I meet your mother, wife, girlfriend or daughter to take shots of their panties and traces shape of their "you-know-what" as it's not wrong. Or are we putting up a special standard where if you dare wear something we DEEM SEXY like in a expo like this Motor Show or even actresses in sexy dresses, that mean it is open season on shooting whatever and however you like? Let these women's rights be damned?

I have no love for radical feminism but if what I have seen here were discussed in this way in other parts of the civilized world, you will be called a sexist, misogynistic, sexual bigotry, guilty of objectifying a female's body ....just to name some charges you will be labelled with. People have lost job, reputation or sued over such remarks. Be lucky you live here where you can still get away with it.

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/man-caught-red-handed-taking-upskirt-photo

Last edited:
I have no love for radical feminism but if what I have seen here were discussed in this way in other parts of the civilized world, you will be called a sexist, misogynistic, sexual bigotry, guilty of objectifying a female's body ....just to name some charges you will be labelled with. People have lost job, reputation or sued over such remarks. Be lucky you live here where you can still get away with it.

I agree.

Political correctness is going to be the end of us all I think. I feel that women knowingly buy into this "objectifying" deal. American women do for sure...they like to flaunt it where I live...and they will do the same thing this girl has done when someone calls them out for it. If you don't want to be objectified then do not put yourself in that position.

This girl is getting her 15 minutes of fame unfortunately on Singapore's time. Yes Virginia dear we know that hairy legs like T&T especially motorheads...thanks for making a big deal over something we all know goes on all of the time everywhere on the planet.

The guy in the link is definitely creepy...

Last edited:
Unfortunately since she deleted the photos, it is impossible to tell if her claims are true. Maybe the guy really took upskirt photos (which I agree is wrong), maybe she just didn't like his face so she cooked up a story. Nobody will know.

the person (photographer picture in post #1)
should take the best Lawyer in Singapore and
sue the TO for damages.
(reputation and unauthorized publication
of the person)
I presume that those who re-post in another social media eg CS, is not guilty?

To those in favor of that beaver mouth scumbag aka GWC (guy-with-camera) being a victim of the lady models. I agree to shoot the models in their revealing outfit and cleavage area is not wrong.

How much they're willing to let you get away with photographing them in their somewhat revealing outfit does STILL require you ( male or female photographer) accord them the basis human respect, common decency and staying with the legal limits. The same goes for her too. They can't act in lewd poses and reveal more of their body in ways the law consider obscene. The outfits she worn, sexy as it may be, does not forfeit their rights to privacy. Where do you draw the line?

Anyone bothered to follow the link and read her story, she (claimed) that this guy took photos of not just their cleavage photos (which is fine if you are into that cheap thrill and she can't hold it against you far as I can tell) but UP-SKIRTS shots??? Up-skirt shots are crossing the line.

Anyone here want to tell me taking UP-Skirts photos are not wrong or legal here? Because if you do, can I meet your mother, wife, girlfriend or daughter to take shots of their panties and traces shape of their "you-know-what" as it's not wrong. Or are we putting up a special standard where if you dare wear something we DEEM SEXY like in a expo like this Motor Show or even actresses in sexy dresses, that mean it is open season on shooting whatever and however you like? Let these women's rights be damned?

Couldn't say it better, couldn't agree more, nothing much to add. Thank you for the clear words.

Sammy888 couldn't have said it better.

To be human is to show basic respect and decency.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.