Gundam Addiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh!!! I forgot to state...........I am a ZAKU FAN!!!!!!! haha...
so I will be posting pics of ZAKU bashing up Gundam once I am ready!!! yeah!!!!

richliow said:
Okay....
LEt me kick start by Stating the new theme for this Thread.....

Theme: ZAku (or enemy) Versus Gundam.
Objective: To Determine who is the better, meaner and fierce MECHA
Synopsis: Photographers are required to take sides. They have to choose between Zaku(Gouf,acuguy, etc...) or Gundam. Once they choose sides, they are not allowed to switch.
and they can only post photos showing the dominant scenes of the side they chose. So state your preference first, then start your Zaku bashing or Gundam Bashing Ambitions.
Have Fun.!!!!

Cool!
Think we had to start new thread. No one will seriously browse to the bottom of page 5 to read what our new theme is. We should not limit the creavity part here by stating our perference, if ppl have only limited Gundam how are they going to showcase it over here? Like I like to shoot Zaku but i only got two, there still "bad guy" like Legend Gundam, GP02...

BTW that last zaku is not the crystal one i PS it...

carnage3630 said:
Cool!
Think we had to start new thread. No one will seriously browse to the bottom of page 5 to read what our new theme is. We should not limit the creavity part here by stating our perference, if ppl have only limited Gundam how are they going to showcase it over here? Like I like to shoot Zaku but i only got two, there still "bad guy" like Legend Gundam, GP02...

BTW that last zaku is not the crystal one i PS it...

then hor its time you buy more zaku!!....
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
btw, actually as Gundam Series evolved....
Good guys Bad Guys are not streamed according to the machine they command...

so as a rule of thumb its Gundam versus all Others... (All others include Zaku, Acuguy, Gouf etc...)

Hey Where are Zplus, zhang2feng, eugenep, yilishengxian, Youhong, amuro_rey, cschoy, puNNY, Bluestrike and ...

War broke out!
We need your contribution to the new thread. any Pics will do... HELP!

Here another one
GP01Small.jpg

carnage3630 said:
Hey Where are Zplus, zhang2feng, eugenep, yilishengxian, Youhong, amuro_rey, cschoy, puNNY, Bluestrike and ...

War broke out!

i'm still constructing my new gundam~ coming out of the factory soon~! :sweat:

carnage3630 said:

War broke out!

My gundam is under construction too ...

richliow said:
then we must decide on which camps to take..............

ZAKU (enemy camp)
Gundam (Righteous Camp) :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

else crossfire can cause innocent casualties
Since when was there ever an enemy or righteous camp in the series?

[moved to other thread]

woah nvr expect to find such thread,time to show too :D

some of my pics

ill post mroe if any 1 want it :D

another 1

this time on action ;)

RX78-2-ASTRAY-RED-Blue003.0.jpg

Can you folks imagine that one fine day, the classical RX-78-2 will ever get bullied by the new generation Gundams? Well, the well designed ASTRAY Red FRame and Blue Frame took the lead........
Looks like, they are not ready to let RX-78-2 go, until they bludgeon and pummel RX-78-2 into a scrap pile of metal........

Status
Not open for further replies.