Gundam Addiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, thats the stand i sell in my shop.... :bsmilie:
you have been to my shop i see :think:

amuro_rey said:
well here comes Powered GM - this is 1/100 scale by the way
and semi-nude shot of Zaku II ^ ^

i like your models... very well done~! Keep it up! hope to see more of your post~

genocide said:
some of my pics

ill post mroe if any 1 want it :D

Haha....this is cute. What does Gundam have to do with Hello Kitty!!! ;)

Nice shot but could be good with a better background. :)

Gundam Collectors...let get in contact.
For me, I'm a collector of Master Grades. Tempted to upgrade myself to Perfect Grades...but they seem to be quite pricey and have only limited selection of models. So Collectors, can we get connected?? :cool:

Anyone out there knows where can I get stand for 1/100 MG series models. Only some models like Aile Strike, Freedom, Wing Gundam, etc has proprietary stands. I'm looking out, but if any collectors know where I can get it, please let me know. This way I can pose my models nicely. Thanks in advance.

richliow said:
hey, thats the stand i sell in my shop.... :bsmilie:
you have been to my shop i see :think:

richliow, may I know where is your shop? I would like to purchase a stand for my Gundams too. Very boring to see them in standing position. Want to create some floating actions.:think:

Joecool said:
richliow, may I know where is your shop? I would like to purchase a stand for my Gundams too. Very boring to see them in standing position. Want to create some floating actions.:think:

Hi I am based in Sunshine Plaza. #01-81......=)

Joecool said:
Anyone out there knows where can I get stand for 1/100 MG series models. Only some models like Aile Strike, Freedom, Wing Gundam, etc has proprietary stands. I'm looking out, but if any collectors know where I can get it, please let me know. This way I can pose my models nicely. Thanks in advance.

Hi I have all the MG you are refering to...=) and at good prices too!!!

richliow said:
Hi I have all the MG you are refering to...=) and at good prices too!!!

Say, how much are your stands? Errr if you can't reveal your prices it's ok...What are your opening times during wk days? Are you open during lunch hours? Lastly, how cheap are your prices of MGs compared to Hobby Point (the shops at Suntec and Tiong Bahru Plaza)?

Hehehe paiseh...ask too much. PM me if have to.;)

Joecool said:
Say, how much are your stands? Errr if you can't reveal your prices it's ok...What are your opening times during wk days? Are you open during lunch hours? Lastly, how cheap are your prices of MGs compared to Hobby Point (the shops at Suntec and Tiong Bahru Plaza)?

Hehehe paiseh...ask too much. PM me if have to.;)

its a competitive business....
means pricing has got to be competitive..... =)
thats all i can say

meanwhile we are open everyday. from 12 pm to 9pm.

richliow said:
its a competitive business....
means pricing has got to be competitive..... =)
thats all i can say

meanwhile we are open everyday. from 12 pm to 9pm.

Ok...I can understand your position on the pricing.

Eh U sure the time is correct ah...I tried going there once at 12 but close leh. U late ah...hehehe ;p Just kidding...I'll be there one of these days.

aiyah...we are human also lah......... sometimes a bit late....you forgive us lah...haha

if you have choice get the Hasegawa stand - it's the one with flexible arms and can be used with 1/144 as well as 1/100 gundam kits

Those so called MS stand is alright but I prefer Hasegawa version.
Here's the 1/100 Powered GM on it

front view
rear view

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3650/1102/320/RX78-2-ASTRAY-RED-Blue.0.jpg
RX78-2-ASTRAY-RED-Blue.0.jpg

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3650/1102/320/RX78-2-ASTRAY-RED-Blue004.0.jpg
RX78-2-ASTRAY-RED-Blue004.0.jpg

amuro_rey said:
if you have choice get the Hasegawa stand - it's the one with flexible arms and can be used with 1/144 as well as 1/100 gundam kits

Those so called MS stand is alright but I prefer Hasegawa version.
Here's the 1/100 Powered GM on it

front view
rear view

Yup, it seems that this is one of the better stands in the market. Thanks amuro_rey.

Hey richliow, I was at your shop last nite. Too bad you weren't around. Met Teo tho, and must comment you have a polite and knowledgeable staff. I'll be back to pick up some stands.:D And you certainly have plenty of good stuff in store!!!:eek:

Joecool said:
Yup, it seems that this is one of the better stands in the market. Thanks amuro_rey.

Hey richliow, I was at your shop last nite. Too bad you weren't around. Met Teo tho, and must comment you have a polite and knowledgeable staff. I'll be back to pick up some stands.:D And you certainly have plenty of good stuff in store!!!:eek:

Yup, they are nice guys =)
In fact more knowledgeable than me when it comes to Gundam.
Hope to see you soon.
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.