Guess! Guess! Guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prismatic

Feb 25, 2003
In the void.
Visit site
On Monday night this week, we had the chance to see the live recording of the hit Taiwanese variety show Guess! Guess! Guess! (我猜!我猜!我猜猜猜! ) . Here are some snapshot I took during the recording intermissions.

The studio set of the show should be familiar to many variety show fans
guess01.jpg

The guests for this episode posing for a shoot with the host.
Back Row: Huang Yida(黃義達 ),J.J Lin (林俊傑 ),members of newcomer group Nanquan Mama (南拳媽媽 ).

Front Row: Rainie Yang (楊丞琳 ), Tang Lin (唐林),Kelly Wang Yuxian (小娴),Aya Liu Hanya (阿雅 )
guess02.jpg

Jacky Wu (吴忠憲 )
guess03.jpg

Aya
guess04.jpg

Rainie
guess05.jpg

The episode is due to be broadcasted next Friday on CTV.

coolz :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :)

wah, this is definitely another thing i want to do besides going to anfield!!
*envy*

yang chen ling is the best!

great pics... btw

How did you manage to get the tickets?
:dunno:

how did u get the tickets? i always thought recording was done on tues

Well, I heard for Guess x3, there are 2 sessions on Monday, 2-5pm and 7-10pm where they record two episodes.

What we did (our friend actually), was to call the number that usually pop up at the end of the show and ask if we could go and watch the show as audiences. We also mentioned that we were from Singapore and that seems to work too, especially when there were two artistes from Singapore on our episode. I think they have a perferences for schools or other organizations, so there's a higher chance if you go in a group.

And you probably have to call a few weeks in advance so that they can make arrangements and see which episode you can go on.

heh... J.J is making quite big headway afer clinching the best newcomer award :)

met up with him in person when I was in Taipei last year (he's a friend of a friend), went to qian gui to sing KTV together somemore ;p he got a really good but very high pitch voice sia.. heheh

mind sharing the number to call? my frend is nutz about yang chen lin

Prismatic said:
Well, I heard for Guess x3, there are 2 sessions on Monday, 2-5pm and 7-10pm where they record two episodes.

What we did (our friend actually), was to call the number that usually pop up at the end of the show and ask if we could go and watch the show as audiences. We also mentioned that we were from Singapore and that seems to work too, especially when there were two artistes from Singapore on our episode. I think they have a perferences for schools or other organizations, so there's a higher chance if you go in a group.

And you probably have to call a few weeks in advance so that they can make arrangements and see which episode you can go on.

Wah!! Yours very clear. Mine like very grainy. This the only pic that I took in the show. :p Shows the difference between an p&s and a professional photographer har. hehehe... :p

Anyone, for me, my colleague got friend working there so that's how we got in. But before the friend came and fetch us in, we have already integrated ourselves among the students and went in with them!! ahahha!! So actually if only a small group of not more than 4 hor, you can always try mixing with the students to go in. Be there punctually at 2pm and be prepared for a really LONG wait though. :)

f8ca4d2e.jpg

aloe said:
Wah!! Yours very clear. Mine like very grainy. This the only pic that I took in the show. :p Shows the difference between an p&s and a professional photographer har. hehehe... :p

Anyone, for me, my colleague got friend working there so that's how we got in. But before the friend came and fetch us in, we have already integrated ourselves among the students and went in with them!! ahahha!! So actually if only a small group of not more than 4 hor, you can always try mixing with the students to go in. Be there punctually at 2pm and be prepared for a really LONG wait though. :)

Erm, all my pictures in Taiwan are taken on a point and shoot camera. ;)

huh... paisei... :p How did you get so close?? I was trying but that's the best my digi cam can go to... hiaz.... think my p&s camera got better zoom. :p

Pardon me but how come Jacky Wu looks so old in foto? On tv he looks ok mah...sighz my idol...tok **** best and no 1 seems 2 win him in talking haha

Status
Not open for further replies.