<grumpy> - Live to eat or Eat to live?

tis one not appetising. so little... reminds me of kentucky fried chick their chick size. :bsmilie:

bro, you have a lot of complaints leh
later i find some hawker fare to satisfy you, ok?

ya later i goin for my hawker food. :bsmilie:

pls post more. :bsmilie:

quite a few food threads here nowadays, all quality very high, I become very shy as my standard not good leh

somehow I am losing my feel.

Chicken rice - different styles

Fried chicken rice
DSCN2725a.jpg

Nasi Ayam Penyet ("smashed" chicken rice)
DSCN2693a.jpg

Why do you say that? Is that just an excuse for a new camera? :bsmilie: Chicken rice photos look good BTW.

No $ to upgrade lah. My P5100 is still less than 1 year, though it has its limitations, it is still good.

Just that I feel that I am getting a bit stagnant and even deproving (if there is such a word).

No $ to upgrade lah. My P5100 is still less than 1 year, though it has its limitations, it is still good.

Just that I feel that I am getting a bit stagnant and even deproving (if there is such a word).

let me suggest, if u haf time on ur side during the wkends, maybe 1 hr, start from shooting simple biscuits.

i recently saw a few of those meiji biscuit boxes, the fotos used on the boxes are damn nice.

to really improve fast, u mux try to copy n emulate. :thumbsup:

let me suggest, if u haf time on ur side during the wkends, maybe 1 hr, start from shooting simple biscuits.

i recently saw a few of those meiji biscuit boxes, the fotos used on the boxes are damn nice.

to really improve fast, u mux try to copy n emulate. :thumbsup:

But dunno how to find 1 hr on a weekend.... have 3 masters to entertain and at their beck and call... :sweat:

Thanks for the tip. Will dig up your "Simple Fares" thread to copy n emulate ;p

But dunno how to find 1 hr on a weekend.... have 3 masters to entertain and at their beck and call... :sweat:

Thanks for the tip. Will dig up your "Simple Fares" thread to copy n emulate ;p

alamak, not mine la. not there yet. hahaha :bsmilie:

start from simple food like those jap biscuits. meiji ones as they got very good box pics.

and biscuits harder to spoil even if exposed to an hr or more in the open. give u ample time to frame n adjust composition.

copy their layout n styling.

it is the fastest way to improve.

then move on to more complex stuff.:thumbsup:

shoot biscuits? i think almost impossible at home... my 2 boys will help themselves to the biscuits before I am satisfied with my shots :bsmilie:

anyway, some smiley faces for the long weekend:

Lighting in my office is heywire, thus the WB is a bit off.

DSCN2728a.jpg

shoot biscuits? i think almost impossible at home... my 2 boys will help themselves to the biscuits before I am satisfied with my shots :bsmilie:

anyway, some smiley faces for the long weekend:

Lighting in my office is heywire, thus the WB is a bit off.

DSCN2728a.jpg

shoot all these oso can. simple food first. those already made liao, ready to shoot like these cakes.. etc. :thumbsup:

DSCN2653a.jpg

scallops
DSCN2665a.jpg

Black ink Fettucine
DSCN2670a.jpg

DSCN2710a.jpg