<grumpy> - Live to eat or Eat to live?

Chocolate tart

DSCN1427a.jpg

tis one a bit too dark, if got some light shining on the meat... yumyum! ;p

paiseh, let me fix my computer and redo the pp
pc died, laptop not very reliable

Damn lousy idea to read this thread in the middle of the night (2 a.m. here as I'm writing this). Now I'm hungry. And seeing the durian doesn't help - all I can find here are frozen Thai Monthongs.

Can we have some more local (as in Singapore / Malaysian) food? :)

Damn lousy idea to read this thread in the middle of the night (2 a.m. here as I'm writing this). Now I'm hungry. And seeing the durian doesn't help - all I can find here are frozen Thai Monthongs.

Can we have some more local (as in Singapore / Malaysian) food? :)

You want local stuff, you will have to look at Cheesecake's thread, confirm make you hungrier :thumbsup:
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232607

DSC_8068a.jpg

DSC_8069a.jpg

:cool: wa chwee kuehs... and chu chang fen... nice one.

din't know u will eat simple local food. :bsmilie:

dun like this hor, me is 100% true blue Singaporean hor
made, born and bred in Singapore

You want local stuff, you will have to look at Cheesecake's thread, confirm make you hungrier :thumbsup:

Very nice, but too high class, I'm looking for what another thread calls "working class cuisine" :bsmilie: Your chwee kueh and chee cheong fan hits the spot!

;p alamak!~ u're lucky. grumpy dun always shoot chwee kuehs and such! :bsmilie:

Yeah, really appreciate it. Forwarded the link to the photo to my wife to make her hungry as well (chwee kueh is her favorite breakfast food in Singapore).

Any photos of otak? :bsmilie: Or better yet, if anyone can tell me where to get decent otak in San Francisco Bay Area, I'd be real grateful :sweat:

;p alamak!~ u're lucky. grumpy dun always shoot chwee kuehs and such! :bsmilie:

Lucky your head! Weekends no choice, I have 2 Masters at home, they rulez.

Master Evan needs a baby chair which kopitiams and most foodcourt dun have.
Even with Master Evan, Master Ryan only wants to eat Fish Ball Noodle....
so i have to find some decent restaurants...

anyway, some noodles (zi char style) for you.

DSCN2447a.jpg

Yeah, really appreciate it. Forwarded the link to the photo to my wife to make her hungry as well (chwee kueh is her favorite breakfast food in Singapore).

Any photos of otak? :bsmilie: Or better yet, if anyone can tell me where to get decent otak in San Francisco Bay Area, I'd be real grateful :sweat:

Bak Chor Mee for you ;p ;)

DSCN2449a.jpg

chwee kuehs.. look so good.

thanks for e reminder.. i haven't had chwee kueh for too damn long..

DSCN2452a.jpg

Too hungry, snapped and quikcly gobbled down the noodles. Came home then realised that stray strand of noodle....
:embrass: