<grumpy> - Dispose-able

Should NEA holds a photo competition, you stand a good chance.

I could be the only contestant. :bsmilie:

Thanks for dropping by.

Hi grumpy, I remember you saying somewhere in some thread that you have not been posting much because of 'pai seh' or something to that effect.
But hey, your garbage series has started quite a following. And your pictures have made many of us smiled deep inside or laughed out loud.
This is one of the best type of photographic entertainment that I would give both thumbs up! Simple, yet close to heart.. You are a pioneer, bro!
It's about time to change that grumpy nick, grumpy...

Have you been trolling me? :bsmilie: just kidding. Honestly, I cannot remember what I said where.

Thanks for the kind and encouraging words.

I like this shot too but felt limited by my Coolpix, would have preferred to include more of the trees.

:think: sometimes it is the challenge of using a camera that has lotsa limitations that actually forces one to think and to take on the subject in an unusual, creative way.

hmmmm.... i think for such personal projects, it is good to have such a limitation. u will actually improve n learn to see n tackle such a situation in a more creative way instead of the conventional mean of goin for an upgrade on the equipment... hmmm..

maybe u can adopt a different approach towards fotography, such as lomography. maybe u will be inspired to try out something different n approach fotography from a different direction.

:think: sometimes it is the challenge of using a camera that has lotsa limitations that actually forces one to think and to take on the subject in an unusual, creative way.

hmmmm.... i think for such personal projects, it is good to have such a limitation. u will actually improve n learn to see n tackle such a situation in a more creative way instead of the conventional mean of goin for an upgrade on the equipment... hmmm..

maybe u can adopt a different approach towards fotography, such as lomography. maybe u will be inspired to try out something different n approach fotography from a different direction.

well said... sure is inspiring for noobs like me.. :)

more of the garbage series pls! :D

thank you sir for the insight and advice.

no money to buy any more cameras

New kid in town
Uniqlo - now opened
DSCN4843a.jpg

Samba in capitivity
DSCN4934a.jpg

DSCN4896a.jpg

Herbivore
DSCN4903a.jpg

talk to me
DSCN5146a.jpg

DSCN5157a.jpg

Hey I like these two very much.
Innovative! Especially the herbivore one.
What about your red- blue-yellow one? What's that about?

Thanks.

Just 3 recylcing bins. Like how the colours stood out from all that green.