<grumpy> - Dispose-able

can i share mine too?

DSC_0134.jpg

Hahaha, i've never thought of shooting rubbish bins :p Maybe you could try shooting from a lower angle upwards.

Hahaha, i've never thought of shooting rubbish bins :p Maybe you could try shooting from a lower angle upwards.

Not very easy to shoot from a very low angle, thus most of my shots are frontal or top down.

But here's one for you.

Let's celebrate
DSCN6323a.jpg

Not very easy to shoot from a very low angle, thus most of my shots are frontal or top down.

But here's one for you.

Let's celebrate
DSCN6323a.jpg

Haha thanks?
I like the banner there "Let's celebrate"

Some stuff from Seoul, mostly snapshot.

DSC_2817a.jpg

Caveman waiting for taxi
DSC_2813a.jpg

Water Boy
DSC_2704a.jpg

Police and Thief
DSC_2815a.jpg

Wonderful concept + lovely captions! :D
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

more snaps from Korea

Goldfinger
DSC_2809a.jpg

R2D2
DSC_2765a.jpg

Battle Droids
DSC_2736a.jpg

DSC_2737a.jpg

Back to Singapore.

The Mark of Zorro
DSCN4725a.jpg

A Walk in the Woods
DSCN4736a.jpg

Damn enjoyable...It's the little things in life that makes the biggest difference.:thumbsup:

Damn enjoyable...It's the little things in life that makes the biggest difference.:thumbsup:

Glad you enjoyed them. Here's a few more:

True passion?
DSCN4841a.jpg

or all smoke?
DSCN4781a.jpg

Should NEA holds a photo competition, you stand a good chance.

Hi grumpy, I remember you saying somewhere in some thread that you have not been posting much because of 'pai seh' or something to that effect.
But hey, your garbage series has started quite a following. And your pictures have made many of us smiled deep inside or laughed out loud.
This is one of the best type of photographic entertainment that I would give both thumbs up! Simple, yet close to heart.. You are a pioneer, bro!
It's about time to change that grumpy nick, grumpy...