Grow Tent

wootsk

Deregistered
Aug 12, 2007
Small Island
Hi, the below that I am asking is 100% related to photography. (I swear) The issue is that I am not sure where to post in CS to get such a question asked. So I decided on the newbie friendly corner call Newbie Corner. (Suitable for a Vege Bird like me :))

I am looking around for lightproof and easy to dismantle tent which is able to fit at least a person who is bending down. While doing some googling, I found 2 choice, the portable darkroom or a hydrophobic grow tent.
41f7Owl%2BGAL._SS400_.jpg

The issue here is that I have a budget and the portable darkroom isn't cheap. I am looking for local seller who is actually selling such hydrophobic grow tent so I can take a look at the item as a whole as I need to confirm that it is something that is absolute light seal and easy to assemble or dismantle outdoor. Doing so also solve shipment waiting issue.:) Best if someone in CS has it and wants to sell it. We can get a coffee somewhere and talk about it when I have spare free time. :)

BTW, I am not using it as a darkroom, but something close ba.

Last edited:
Outdoor portable toilet or change room....... :D

there used to be those zippered closets made out of plastic. you could look at them too

Thanks, but i doubt how lightproof those alternative are.