Great Customer Service at MS Color

Status
Not open for further replies.

zveron

Jul 30, 2007
Has been considering getting the DA 16-50mm F2,8 for a while and today pickup the phone and call up MS Color to see current price and stock level. Call before lunch and was answer by Karen (?), she said they have stock and qoute me 1320 cash after GST (after multiple confirmation). On lar reserve the set for me.

Come 4pm, early early leave office to get to AMK. On reaching the shop, ask one of the staff (florence) to see my len, she brought me to the pentax column and I saw my name and hp and 1320 written on a post-it on the box. Happy like fish and wanted to ask her to let me take a look before I go ATM and take cash. She however say that she had reserved the len for one of her customer whom she communicated last night via email. This customer apparently also brought a K10D GP from her. Since I didn't buy anything from MS Color recently, I left.

I really like to commend MS Color dedication to customer service and if I was the owner of the K10D GP and (soon to be owner) DA 16-50mm Len, I would really appreciate the effort that MS Color put in to ensure that I would not make a empty trip down to AMK. Since I do not know if that lucky person is in the forum, I would like to use up some of your bandwidth to give kudos to a shop that alway give the best to their customer.

Has been considering getting the DA 16-50mm F2,8 for a while and today pickup the phone and call up MS Color to see current price and stock level. Call before lunch and was answer by Karen (?), she said they have stock and qoute me 1320 cash after GST (after multiple confirmation). On lar reserve the set for me.

Come 4pm, early early leave office to get to AMK. On reaching the shop, ask one of the staff (florence) to see my len, she brought me to the pentax column and I saw my name and hp and 1320 written on a post-it on the box. Happy like fish and wanted to ask her to let me take a look before I go ATM and take cash. She however say that she had reserved the len for one of her customer whom she communicated last night via email. This customer apparently also brought a K10D GP from her. Since I didn't buy anything from MS Color recently, I left.

I really like to commend MS Color dedication to customer service and if I was the owner of the K10D GP and (soon to be owner) DA 16-50mm Len, I would really appreciate the effort that MS Color put in to ensure that I would not make a empty trip down to AMK. Since I do not know if that lucky person is in the forum, I would like to use up some of your bandwidth to give kudos to a shop that alway give the best to their customer.

florence = lady boss..

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

yap...Florence :thumbsup: ...the last time a bought my tripod from them...got an eqoute but the quote was lower than the cost price...i was prepared to pay for the actual price but she honor the quote even though its lower than usual...:D

That guy is me! ;)

congrats hjbyeo and welcome your new addition to the rebellion!:thumbsup:

congrats hjbyeo and welcome your new addition to the rebellion!:thumbsup:

;)

Just collected the DA* 16-50mm ... I have been so used to my k100D and the miniscule prime lenses that I actually find the GP combination with the DA* HUGE!

But I am :lovegrin: every second of it!!

;)

Just collected the DA* 16-50mm ... I have been so used to my k100D and the miniscule prime lenses that I actually find the GP combination with the DA* HUGE!

But I am :lovegrin: every second of it!!

Well, you should try some FA* lenses on your K10D GP, and you'll see how :bsmilie:

Like K10DGP+FA*200/2.8:
Pentax_K10D_FA200_Small.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.