1. in what area is critique to be sought?
2. what one hopes to achieve with the piece of work?
3. under what circumstance is the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)
4. what the critique seeker personally thinks of the picture
1. Lighting balance, composition, B&W conversion
2. Showing subject walking into the sunlight, but balancing the brightness of subject and surrounding.
3. Took this when in Australia for my vacation. My friend was walking up the steps and I took a quick snap of this scene as the sun was shining brightly and could see some rays peering in between the leaves and branches.
4. This turned out to be one of my favourite pictures of my vacation although its rather non-related. I somehow like the overall mood and feel of this picture but as I didn't have a concept or aim in mind at that time, its rather difficult for me to pan out a (proper) title or description.