Good lenses to buy in HK?

SnappingX

Feb 6, 2010
Hi guys

any recommendations of good and cheap lenses / good places to buy lenses ard in HK?
coz i heard from frens tat some of the 3rd party lenses at HK are relatively cheaper over there den in Singapore.

why don't you:

decide what you need, and then compare local versus hk price (there are price lists y'know, if you bothered to google) instead of just buying aimlessly for the sake of emptying your pockets?

Hi guys

any recommendations of good and cheap lenses / good places to buy lenses ard in HK?
coz i heard from frens tat some of the 3rd party lenses at HK are relatively cheaper over there den in Singapore.

if you are looking for where to buy lenses in HK.
You can check http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=635497

Very comprehensive guide made by CS TAN.

One of the HK price lists is here.

Not necessary the most updated.

I find for some lenses, especially the made-in-china ones, the prices are better in mainland china.

Hi guys

Why dun u check out the prices of those equipment u are looking for from those reputable shops in HK like Tincheung or Man Shing?

and compare with the prices over here?

The beauty of WWW, use it pls... ;p

Hey thanks all..i think i have a better idea now!

Welcome to CS

For lens I'm sure you can find shops selling sigma equipment in Ap Liu Street's Golden Computer Centre.

My buddy brought me to this shop which sells third party stuff like remote control, filters and lens cleaners from china. Really good prices, we're talking $25 - 45 HKD kinda cheap =)

The address is 156 Ap Liu Street, Sham Shui Po, nearest Sham Shui Po MTR station. Fu Li Dat Asia is the name.

For lens I'm sure you can find shops selling sigma equipment in Ap Liu Street's Golden Computer Centre.

My buddy brought me to this shop which sells third party stuff like remote control, filters and lens cleaners from china. Really good prices, we're talking $25 - 45 HKD kinda cheap =)

The address is 156 Ap Liu Street, Sham Shui Po, nearest Sham Shui Po MTR station. Fu Li Dat Asia is the name.

If you are talking about accessories made in china, it is a lot cheaper to get it in china. Cross the border into Shenzhen and get those stuff there for cheap.