good, clean fun way to tekan groom

Status
Not open for further replies.
furrypaws said:
sound like a hollywood movie to me :bsmilie:

i also want, but too bad, will have to be conform to the "expectations" of parents..

good luck to this fantasy of urs! hope u can carry it out! ;p
We're already half-way there, both of us are working in the Maldives now (we're both Singaporeans)!

Hopefully next year... ;)

Hitman said:
We're already half-way there, both of us are working in the Maldives now (we're both Singaporeans)!

Hopefully next year... ;)

oh cool!

congrats!

peektures by then pls! ;)

Hitman said:
I'll wed in one of the idyllic islands in the Maldives!!

Beautiful island paradise in the middle of the timeless blue water of the Indian Ocean, have a romantic sunset cruise followed by a sand bank dinner on an island all by ourselves... make love under the stars....

No jie mei, no yum-seng, no messy chinese dinner, no need to crack head on who to invite, who not to invite etc...... And it's going to be equally memorable :)

Ya, I'll get hanged and bombardment from friends and relatives BUT it's the day for the two of us. And we should decide how we want to spend it, not the other way round. Happines is doubled when shared, that I understand, but marriage is life-long and it's a commitment between me and my wife. Getting 'tekan' (even if it's good, clean fun) is not my(our) idea of fun... :cool:

Just sharing my thoughts.

Have a great weekend!!

Whoa...Sounds like my kind of marriage! :thumbsup: :heart:

Been to a few of my friends (as a photographer also) where the groom n his gang got the usual tortured"... After a while, there's this feeling inside of me that goes... Uh Pleezze... guys, ermm, can we move on? Is this a wedding or some kinda....??

If possible, I wish for the Western kind... a garden party with nice string quartet playing my fav wedding and classical tunes... *dreamz*

Oppss, sorry for the OT.. Not much to offer here.. :embrass:

eikin said:
having some clean fun is alright, but there are so many stories of jie meis who are sick in the mind ...

DCA, you know you have the entire group of paparrazzi photogs behind you to tekan the girls if you need help ;)

anyway, i think its simple for me lah, i'll send spies in like the Trojan Horse... den they will act like Actual Day Photographers, but when time come, they will slaughter the jiemeis, den i can enter without any hassle... hiak hiak hiak.. i'll still have my 20 odd strength Brudder battalion.... :bsmilie:

cant imagine how a joyous occassion, ppl get slaughtered!! :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.