good, clean fun way to tekan groom


Status
Not open for further replies.

furrypaws

New Member
Feb 20, 2004
197
0
0
#1
hi folks,
one of my girlfriend gettin married soon, jus lookin around for ideas to tekan the groom.
not lookin at those sadistic ways of concocting awful tasting drinks that may result in him having diarrhea whole night la..or 500 pushups kind. want those good, clean fun type that's also sweet for the couple, for eg. writing a 200word love letter on the spot, or 20 reasons why the bride should marry him etc.. any to share anyone? ;)
 

sORe-EyEz

Senior Member
Jun 28, 2005
1,572
0
0
SGee
#2
giv him 5kg of clay, let him create his monument of love! :think:
 

glennyong

Senior Member
May 2, 2004
5,587
0
0
Singapore
#4
a quantum physics question...

or a super very nerve breaking maths algebra.... :bsmilie:
 

soma

Senior Member
Aug 13, 2005
1,609
0
0
Local
#6
Give the wife a raw egg and ask her to roll the egg inside from the bottom of the left pant and out from the right side of the pant.
 

DeSwitch

Senior Member
Oct 28, 2005
3,202
0
0
51
1.45N 103.83E
www.flickr.com
#7
choose 10 ladies with almost similar hand and ask them to stand behind a curtain with only the hand visible to the groom and ask him to pick his bride. Also to test how well he knows his bride. condition is he cannot touch the hands. Or if the other ladies dont mind, have the groom blind folded and pick his bride by only touching their hands. (can do without the curtain)
 

catchlights

Moderator
Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
21,903
46
48
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
#8
soma said:
Give the wife a raw egg and ask her to roll the egg inside from the bottom of the left pant and out from the right side of the pant.
the game she wants is play outside the door, before the groom enter the house to fatch the bride.
 

furrypaws

New Member
Feb 20, 2004
197
0
0
#9
De'Switch said:
choose 10 ladies with almost similar hand and ask them to stand behind a curtain with only the hand visible to the groom and ask him to pick his bride. Also to test how well he knows his bride. condition is he cannot touch the hands. Or if the other ladies dont mind, have the groom blind folded and pick his bride by only touching their hands. (can do without the curtain)
wa.. if he pick wrong one the bride will be dam sad rite? ;(
 

raid

New Member
Aug 25, 2003
220
0
0
Choa Chu Kang
#10
On my wedding day, my wife's jie meis made me remove my leg hair with Veet Wax hair removal strips and then write "I love U" on my leg with a marker.. and got my wife to sign it (with date)...
 

sORe-EyEz

Senior Member
Jun 28, 2005
1,572
0
0
SGee
#11
ask d groom 2 do 76 diff pose clinging 2 d gate? taking a pic of each pose... :bigeyes: :bsmilie:
 

sORe-EyEz

Senior Member
Jun 28, 2005
1,572
0
0
SGee
#12
furrypaws said:
wa.. if he pick wrong one the bride will be dam sad rite? ;(
stick w/ my clay making idea? :bsmilie:

if he created a piece of crap u all still will hav something 2 laugh abt. if its gd he'll get praises, & mayb display it in a glass cabinate.
 

furrypaws

New Member
Feb 20, 2004
197
0
0
#13
raid said:
On my wedding day, my wife's jie meis made me remove my leg hair with Veet Wax hair removal strips and then write "I love U" on my leg with a marker.. and got my wife to sign it (with date)...
:sweat:

:bsmilie:
 

furrypaws

New Member
Feb 20, 2004
197
0
0
#14
sORe-EyEz said:
stick w/ my clay making idea? :bsmilie:

if he created a piece of crap u all still will hav something 2 laugh abt. if its gd he'll get praises, & mayb display it in a glass cabinate.
heh, where to get clay??

think i remember making for art class before
 

V

vince123123

Guest
#15
Never understand why the groom has to be the clown and entertain the jie meis on the supposed happiest day of his life.
 

Clark75

New Member
Jun 27, 2004
134
0
0
42
Leith Road
#17
vince123123 said:
Never understand why the groom has to be the clown and entertain the jie meis on the supposed happiest day of his life.
Yah, i can't understand either!

After the wedding ceremony, we still have to act the clown for another 50 years! :confused:
 

sORe-EyEz

Senior Member
Jun 28, 2005
1,572
0
0
SGee
#18
furrypaws said:
heh, where to get clay??

think i remember making for art class before
Bras Besah. Art Friend got, but there r other shops tt oso sell them. i do remember seeing a shop tt conducts such activities on mid / upper levels of Bras Besah. ;)

i oni toyed w/ clay back in sch, those dun need kiln type.
 

V

vince123123

Guest
#19
Which is why the grooms should actually try to beat the system:

1. Locksmith
2. Lock Cutter
3. If bride in a house - ladder + entry into bedroom directly or entry into another room and conquer from there.

:)

Clark75 said:
Yah, i can't understand either!

After the wedding ceremony, we still have to act the clown for another 50 years! :confused:
 

sORe-EyEz

Senior Member
Jun 28, 2005
1,572
0
0
SGee
#20
vince123123 said:
Never understand why the groom has to be the clown and entertain the jie meis on the supposed happiest day of his life.
gender equality must b still v far away... :sweat:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom