Good Buy It's a STEAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koolpixel

Nov 24, 2004
North East
Happened to chance on today newspaper advertisiment on a multi-purpose portable 12v rechargable car vacume cleaner, emergency light, tourch light, air compressor, jumpstart device, compass etc all in one.at only $14.90 instead of original $55.00 with free gifts too.

Purchased one already and found it worth the money. Can also use at home once its fully charged. Purchase only at NTxx Petrol station.

You know the famous and diggest supermarket chain in Sg. Cannot spell out fully eh or else I will kanna for advertising the company mah.

its a Supermarket not a Petrol Station la, NTUC where got petrol station?

Koolpixel said:
You know the famous and diggest supermarket chain in Sg. Cannot spell out fully eh or else I will kanna for advertising the company mah.

hi, where is the location of this NTxx petrol station ? thanks

Got lah, They have started sometime ago having its supermarket in certain pertol station. Refers to today main newspaper.

Koolpixel said:
Got lah, They have started sometime ago having its supermarket in certain pertol station. Refers to today main newspaper.
:bigeyes: NTUC Petrol Station? Unbelievable!

wunderoy said:
hi, where is the location of this NTxx petrol station ? thanks

I bought mine at Macpherson Road, near the Macpherson Post Office.

Drudkh said:
its a Supermarket not a Petrol Station la, NTUC where got petrol station?

They 'long-pang' the (M) petrol Station

Koolpixel said:
You mean the organisation that is formerly known as the Union? Now know as supermarket chain.....

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
thats y i blur mah... NTUC when got petrol station... haha...

i go there everytime to refuel... maybe go there see...

Y not blur.. cos NTUC only "long phang'" at certain pertol station and these petrol stations are the newly renovated ones which serve you 24/7 throughout the year. Only in (M) petrol stations.

Hommie said:
You mean the organisation that is formerly known as the Union? Now know as supermarket chain.....

Correct. Hello the 'name' had already surface out.

me not car-user..

can i charge the vacume clearer at the wall plug at home??

ruth, y not get a regular vacumn cleaner instead???

btw i think can get this, put in car, go for photo shoot, lens dio dust or camera dio dust, still can use the built in compressor to clean the lens..

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
ruth, y not get a regular vacumn cleaner instead???

btw i think can get this, put in car, go for photo shoot, lens dio dust or camera dio dust, still can use the built in compressor to clean the lens..

Aiyoyo! You mean yur lens and camera got stones instead of dust ah?
This type of vacume cleaner is bulk and rough, it may suck out the lens from its holder or blow away the lens elements eh! Watch out! :bsmilie:

ruthpoh said:
me not car-user..

can i charge the vacume clearer at the wall plug at home??

It is a 12volt appliance. Cannot use directly to the wall socket to charge, but if you can purchase a 12 volt ac power supply with a car lighter attachement, than you can use to charge up at home. Mainly this is for car usage.

thanks for the info..

was thinking of using it to clean my room.. cos it looks handy.. my house's vacume cleaner a bit big and got the cord... me lazy.. u see...

Status
Not open for further replies.