• Crafting with Filters - by Jon Chiang Saturday, 22th Dec @ Funan Showsuite 1:30pm to 3:30pm. Visit this thread for more information.

Good Buy It's a STEAL


Status
Not open for further replies.

Koolpixel

New Member
Nov 24, 2004
1
0
0
North East
#1
Happened to chance on today newspaper advertisiment on a multi-purpose portable 12v rechargable car vacume cleaner, emergency light, tourch light, air compressor, jumpstart device, compass etc all in one.at only $14.90 instead of original $55.00 with free gifts too.

Purchased one already and found it worth the money. Can also use at home once its fully charged. Purchase only at NTxx Petrol station.
 

Koolpixel

New Member
Nov 24, 2004
1
0
0
North East
#4
You know the famous and diggest supermarket chain in Sg. Cannot spell out fully eh or else I will kanna for advertising the company mah.
 

Drudkh

Senior Member
Mar 2, 2004
6,129
0
0
lulu island
#5
its a Supermarket not a Petrol Station la, NTUC where got petrol station?
 

Nov 27, 2003
114
0
16
43
singapore
Visit site
#6
Koolpixel said:
You know the famous and diggest supermarket chain in Sg. Cannot spell out fully eh or else I will kanna for advertising the company mah.
hi, where is the location of this NTxx petrol station ? thanks
 

Koolpixel

New Member
Nov 24, 2004
1
0
0
North East
#7
Got lah, They have started sometime ago having its supermarket in certain pertol station. Refers to today main newspaper.
 

Drudkh

Senior Member
Mar 2, 2004
6,129
0
0
lulu island
#8
Koolpixel said:
Got lah, They have started sometime ago having its supermarket in certain pertol station. Refers to today main newspaper.
:bigeyes: NTUC Petrol Station? Unbelievable!
 

Koolpixel

New Member
Nov 24, 2004
1
0
0
North East
#9
wunderoy said:
hi, where is the location of this NTxx petrol station ? thanks
I bought mine at Macpherson Road, near the Macpherson Post Office.
 

Hommie

Senior Member
Oct 11, 2004
925
0
0
Singapore
#13
Koolpixel said:
You know the famous and diggest supermarket chain in Sg. Cannot spell out fully eh or else I will kanna for advertising the company mah.
You mean the organisation that is formerly known as the Union? Now know as supermarket chain.....
 

Koolpixel

New Member
Nov 24, 2004
1
0
0
North East
#14
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
thats y i blur mah... NTUC when got petrol station... haha...

i go there everytime to refuel... maybe go there see...
Y not blur.. cos NTUC only "long phang'" at certain pertol station and these petrol stations are the newly renovated ones which serve you 24/7 throughout the year. Only in (M) petrol stations.
 

Koolpixel

New Member
Nov 24, 2004
1
0
0
North East
#15
Hommie said:
You mean the organisation that is formerly known as the Union? Now know as supermarket chain.....
Correct. Hello the 'name' had already surface out.
 

ruthpoh

New Member
Dec 10, 2003
1
0
0
#16
me not car-user..

can i charge the vacume clearer at the wall plug at home??
 

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,267
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
#17
ruth, y not get a regular vacumn cleaner instead???

btw i think can get this, put in car, go for photo shoot, lens dio dust or camera dio dust, still can use the built in compressor to clean the lens..
 

Koolpixel

New Member
Nov 24, 2004
1
0
0
North East
#18
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
ruth, y not get a regular vacumn cleaner instead???

btw i think can get this, put in car, go for photo shoot, lens dio dust or camera dio dust, still can use the built in compressor to clean the lens..
Aiyoyo! You mean yur lens and camera got stones instead of dust ah?
This type of vacume cleaner is bulk and rough, it may suck out the lens from its holder or blow away the lens elements eh! Watch out! :bsmilie:
 

Koolpixel

New Member
Nov 24, 2004
1
0
0
North East
#19
ruthpoh said:
me not car-user..

can i charge the vacume clearer at the wall plug at home??
It is a 12volt appliance. Cannot use directly to the wall socket to charge, but if you can purchase a 12 volt ac power supply with a car lighter attachement, than you can use to charge up at home. Mainly this is for car usage.
 

ruthpoh

New Member
Dec 10, 2003
1
0
0
#20
thanks for the info..

was thinking of using it to clean my room.. cos it looks handy.. my house's vacume cleaner a bit big and got the cord... me lazy.. u see...
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom