Good accessible locations for portraiture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

philliptan

Jun 29, 2005
Pasir Ris
ourplants.wordpress.com
Hey guys...

I'm really a newbie when it comes to portraiture... never really shot any except for family photos...

I have a TFCD planned with a colleague and was wondering what are good locations for portraiture? What are your favourite spots? Preferably easily accessible as I don't drive.

Thanks in advance! :)

My office.

And it is weather-proof.

I photograph people. Not locations. Locations lend variety. But not essential to my imagery.

depends on what you are looking for. i know for outdoor wedding photos, ppl usually go to the botanical garden.

if you have a theme in mind, then probably it will be easier for other CSers to give you some recommendations.

just my 2 cents...

u live at punggol? aint' there some nice places there? have you explored ur estate closer to the coast on bicycle?

Yea, that's one option (my sister's wedding photos were shot in Punggol)

I was thinking of landmarks... maybe the Fullerton? And the Esplanade? Do you think these are good places to go to or have they been photographed to death?

if u wanna be safe, somewhere with alot of GREEN, as green is quite a neutral shade and shouldn't throw you or your meter off so easily.

so i guess that would be any park, the denser the better. :)

jOhO said:
if u wanna be safe, somewhere with alot of GREEN, as green is quite a neutral shade and shouldn't throw you or your meter off so easily.

so i guess that would be any park, the denser the better. :)
But GREEN will bounce sunlight strongly and will throw a stong green cast on the face and clothes.

ortega said:
punggol is full of places to shoot, have studio somemore

LOL.... good point, bro. But now not member yet leh... cannot use the NLPC studio and must get past PoohBouncer... some more don't know how to use... but soon soon. Maybe I schedule a jungle shoot TFCD first... :bsmilie: but don't think the model will like mossies... :bsmilie:

(But no car how to walk? Colleague quite delicate leh)

Status
Not open for further replies.