Going to buy tamron 70-300 today

Here are the pictures i took yesterday, and this morning on the way to work.

Tamron5.jpg

(Taken by my Canon IXUS 80 IS)
The Pentax K-x with the Tamron 70-300mm on, my comment is that it's quite heavy compare to the Pentax 18-55mm Standard Kit. The Tamron 70-300mm weights around 471 gram.

IMGP4065.jpg

The Rising Sun (not Japan, but Singapore sunrise)

IMGP4061.jpg

Mysterious Eyes

IMGP4060.jpg

This is a Cat, Not a Dog

IMGP4059.jpg

Yellow Flowers 1

IMGP4024.jpg

Building 2

IMGP4020.jpg

Building 3

Overall, i comment about this lens is that it's heavy, with cause some blur due to the weak hands of mine. But the images produce by this lens are really very good, moreover it has a Marco 1:2, but only can use after 180-300mm.

I will still introduce this lens to all of you, it's a good lens and given with the price i paid, i think that this is very worth the buy. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Don't worry about the simi CA, soft. My uncle use this same lens to earn a living.

yes man! composition is king!

can show his photo?

Overall, i comment about this lens is that it's heavy, with cause some blur due to the weak hands of mine. But the images produce by this lens are really very good, moreover it has a Marco 1:2, but only can use after 180-300mm.

I will still introduce this lens to all of you, it's a good lens and given with the price i paid, i think that this is very worth the buy. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I can't really agree about the lens being heavy, it's really pretty average as lens weight goes. But I agree that for that price, definitely a lens worth considering for someone looking for a budget telephoto option.

Some of the image looks sharp and some not sharp, I guess its due to handshake.

Looks like quite a good buy for less than $300.

but i find the photos lack contrast ... i wonder if this is the case for this lens... the price is attractive...

Some of the image looks sharp and some not sharp, I guess its due to handshake.

Looks like quite a good buy for less than $300.

Yes the blur image is mainly cause by me, as for me this lens is too heavy liao. FYI the lens alone weight 471g, Which most people say very light liao. But i don't know lah, cos this is my first time touch Zoom lens.

Yes the blur image is mainly cause by me, as for me this lens is too heavy liao. FYI the lens alone weight 471g, Which most people say very light liao. But i don't know lah, cos this is my first time touch Zoom lens.

400+g is ok, now if I hold back the 18-55 kit lens (which I've sold), I find it too light. :sweat:
I've to make myself love heavy lens, maybe might get the Samyang 500mm (700g) mirror lens. :lovegrin:

400+g is ok, now if I hold back the 18-55 kit lens (which I've sold), I find it too light. :sweat:
I've to make myself love heavy lens, maybe might get the Samyang 500mm (700g) mirror lens. :lovegrin:

Wah..u love heavy because more 安全感 is it..:bsmilie:

tamron 70-300 very light already la..

no need tripod collar leh.. :p

i always thought the tamron 70-300 was pretty underrated sharpness wise, you just need to sharpen properly.

i think more often than not poor sharpness is more of a result of bad handholding technique and handshake rather than poor lens characteristics.

4496909431_1fc472ffc1.jpg

3950727296_e1273f935f.jpg

3791628627_dc4b0da69f.jpg

i always thought the tamron 70-300 was pretty underrated sharpness wise, you just need to sharpen properly.

i think more often than not poor sharpness is more of a result of bad handholding technique and handshake rather than poor lens characteristics.

3791628627_dc4b0da69f.jpg

truly a master, a normal lens become "professional grade" in your hands!! :bsmilie: