Going to an International School

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the headmaster of ACS International. He was the headmaster of my boarding school in UK.

SAS - Singaporeans can enter afaik. My platoon mate was from SAS.

well, if you want me to judge purely based on school uniform............... hee hee, answer very easy.:bsmilie:

btw, so if your o lvl scores are good, you planning to go acjc? and if so-so or bad, you staying on in the international school?

:bsmilie::dunno:
well, if you want me to judge purely based on school uniform............... hee hee, answer very easy.:bsmilie:

btw, so if your o lvl scores are good, you planning to go acjc? and if so-so or bad, you staying on in the international school?

Yes to the question.... hmmm which uni nicer?

I know the headmaster of ACS International. He was the headmaster of my boarding school in UK.

SAS - Singaporeans can enter afaik. My platoon mate was from SAS.

;p Is he nice?

Do you want to sleep with him? :bsmilie: Does it really matter, how often do you come into contact with the head anyway???

Like the Chinese saying "shang liang bu zhen, Xia Liang wai"

On top not straight, below also not straight...So, if he is nice and student friendly, his policies etc would be too. :)

Anyway, i payed the $2140 for the non-refundable registration fee earlier for ACS (international). THANKS everyone for your inputs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.