God's calling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noretta10

Aug 24, 2008
www.colourshots.multiply.com
taken at about 12 pm when the sun was just above the head... was walking around the big cross and saw the bright sun shining by the corner... decided to capture the shot..

To me..I thought i captured the right angle.. but i do hope i get feedbacks from you guys and tell me whether this photograph is OK..

This is my 4th thread and so far non of the pics i uploaded were that excellent.. hahah~! I AM NOT GIVING UP~!!!

Cheers,
Noretta

2255326652_b683736b28_b.jpg

Hi Noretta,

I like the idea of getting the sunlight shining out from the heart of the cross. That is the message of Christ on the cross isn't it? Christ is the light.

My own take on the shot would be - cropping off the 'star' thingy at the lower background, use curves to put the cross totally in the shadows.

BTW, your sensor is dirty and needs cleaning. There are a few spots in the sky that needs to be cloned off. hehehe

keep up your posting. Great job.

Last edited:
Hi Noretta,

I like the idea of getting the sunlight shining out from the heart of the cross. That is the message of Christ on the cross isn't it? Christ is the light.

My own take on the shot would be - cropping off the 'star' thingy at the lower background, use curves to put the cross totally in the shadows.

BTW, your sensor is dirty and needs cleaning. There are a few spots in the sky that needs to be cloned off. hehehe

keep up your posting. Great job.

haha at last there's a meaning behind my picture!

oh now i see the spots... thanks for SPOTTING them!

Status
Not open for further replies.