Go look at the sky now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, with this kind of sky it is best to do a modelshoot. Shoot low up. Woah~ will be good. :thumbsup:

upskirt huh? :bsmilie:

Wow, with this kind of sky it is best to do a modelshoot. Shoot low up. Woah~ will be good. :thumbsup:

hahaha.. then must have the super super right timing lor..
or else you'll have to get a model 24/7 de..

just photoshop the model in! :p jkjk..

the colours are so lovely...

saw it when taking mrt back to boon lay... but no cam... :cry:

that's ok i hope my sarcasm wasn't too offensive :) are those the only shots you did?

no problem :)

err.. the shots are more or less here.. the rest are similar.. too excited to change to longer lens when i first saw it.. :cry:

no problem :)

err.. the shots are more or less here.. the rest are similar.. too excited to change to longer lens when i first saw it.. :cry:

pity. but still got plenty of chance of seeing this in your lifetime so no worries.

Magnifico!

This type of sky tells us:

Good time is here.

no need to bring politics into this la...its not a rainbow with a pot of gold afterall.

Leejay.. do post ur photos here or somewhere so we can see also~ :)

But I forgot to bring my USB cable. Must wait till weekend when I get home. :cry:

graphiz: haha ^^ right!

garou: LOL, later dio 'daengliam' (hokkien: chained (go to jail)), don't play play :bsmilie:

But I forgot to bring my USB cable. Must wait till weekend when I get home. :cry:

graphiz: haha ^^ right!

garou: LOL, later dio 'daengliam' (hokkien: chained (go to jail)), don't play play :bsmilie:

tell scion that :bsmilie: you at army camp leejay?

1)

1335947934_070c5b6a86_o.jpg

2)

1335948388_db598231ec_o.jpg

Photos taken just now.. using a 16-35... so forgive the heavy cropping ;)

1)

1335947934_070c5b6a86_o.jpg

2)

1335948388_db598231ec_o.jpg

Photos taken just now.. using a 16-35... so forgive the heavy cropping ;)

yeap confirm iridescent clouds no doubt about it.

yeap confirm iridescent clouds no doubt about it.

haha.. you all have pretty much knowledge in these..
how often does this happens.. rarely right..

haha.. you all have pretty much knowledge in these..
how often does this happens.. rarely right..

this one is more common than circum arc and the other one mentioned in that link i posted earlier. have to be knowledgeable what, circum arc horizon is in my list of things i want to shoot b4 i die. So must soak up info so i know when it'll come. I ever go chase tornado and meteor shower leh... This thing is not rare but not common either but its possible you can see again in your lifetime. That;s how unrare it is if you get the analogy. here da link again
http://www.atoptics.co.uk/droplets/irid1.htm

the rare form of this is: nacreous or mother-of-pearl clouds

remind me of the monkey god movie
where the monkey god will arrive in a 7 colour cloud
haha
Nice!

yeah, saw it on my way home from camp. but NO CAMERA! argh..... when i first noticed it, it was redish orange with some greens, blues and purples. add on the silver lining of the cloud and the blue sky behind it, and it was a picture perfect moment.

but. no camera. :(

yeah, saw it on my way home from camp. but NO CAMERA! argh..... when i first noticed it, it was redish orange with some greens, blues and purples. add on the silver lining of the cloud and the blue sky behind it, and it was a picture perfect moment.

but. no camera. :(

if you can draw use your minds eye la.

It's a sky of prosperity and happens on 6.9.07.

6907 HUAT Ahh.....!

no comprende...:dunno: no hable español. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.