Go look at the sky now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rOnGrEn

Jan 8, 2005
Hougang
Go look at the sky now!! And tell me what you see.. :)

Alamak.. really got things la! But its quickly disappearing.. Later then i post some pictures..
Think some other people took photos of it before also..

i heard there was something in the sky but when i went out i didn't see it :bsmilie:

but the sky was nice today tho :)

Alamak.. really got things la! But its quickly disappearing.. Later then i post some pictures..
Think some other people took photos of it before also..

post lor then maybe MIB show up and use neuralizer on us :bsmilie:

its coming back... loook at the left edge of the big chunk of cloud.. you can see the "spectrum"..not sure what the actual thing is called too..

:bigeyes: tell us what you see leh....:confused:

its coming back... loook at the left edge of the big chunk of cloud.. you can see the "spectrum"..not sure what the actual thing is called too..

WHAT?! you see CirumArc Horizon is it?! I highly doubt that it can occur in this part of the world. Show your shot coz i don't see it.

isit still there?!??!

i see a huge chunk of cloud.Issit something special!!Tell me!!I dun wan to miss it:D

catch no ball.. :confused: gila gila...

I heard from a friend it was a rainbow.. LOL. That was before i found this thread tho...

is a curved shape thing right...i think i saw

i see a huge chunk of cloud.Issit something special!!Tell me!!I dun wan to miss it:D

its not something very special but its not something you will see everyday.. I dont want u all to miss it also so i started this thread.. as i said.. some other peoples posted the pictures here before...

I see can see a bit of the "phenomenon" now...Look for the big chunk of high level clouds... now currently blocked by the other chunk of lower-but-faster-moving clouds..

Arhaha.. forgive me.. i am not any meteorologist..

its not something very special but its not something you will see everyday.. I dont want u all to miss it also so i started this thread.. as i said.. some other peoples posted the pictures here before...

I see can see a bit of the "phenomenon" now...Look for the big chunk of high level clouds... now currently blocked by the other chunk of lower-but-faster-moving clouds..

Arhaha.. forgive me.. i am not any meteorologist..

where are you looking from and what direction lah...

Status
Not open for further replies.