Go Digital Mag issue 2 is OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
at 1800 today, Sam's side boh stock liaos.....the jolly indian guy directed me to HN downstairs, oso boh liaos....

perly said:
at 1800 today, Sam's side boh stock liaos.....the jolly indian guy directed me to HN downstairs, oso boh liaos....

:bheart: :bheart: :bheart: :bheart: :bheart: :bheart: :bheart:

Went to the standard photo near my house just now. Vol 1 no more but vol 2 still got alot. :rolleyes:

Hi Folks,

I've received a ton of emails on this post and here's the common questions...

1) Where to get issue 1? It was released in Dec so it's very rare to find it now. Though, I did see some at Delifrance Jurong Point/ Tampines and Standard Photo Marina Mall. Just walk in and ask for the mag. I think the lady knows already it's being looked for... ask nicely.

2) Where to get issue 2? This was released early Feb. Most have been snapped up. John3:16 has probably the most ever but they're empty already.
Best Denki has just joined our distribution, so we'll give them the last of our buffer stock of 1,000 on Monday 23/2/04.

3) Subscription: It's S$10 for 6 issues. It just about covers the postage cost! Pls write cheques to 'Immanuel Media' and send it to 14/F Prudential Tower, 30 Cecil St, S049712. Help us grow and keep the mag free!

4) Will it be free forever? That's what I want. But we need your support to do it. Email me your feedback on the mag and best of all, subscribe.

5) Why BrianWilson? Sorry, I couldn't think of a nickname except my hero from childhood days... Brian Wilson is the leader of the Beach Boys who changed rock n roll by age 24, then went a bit mad, stayed in bed for 10 years, gained 300lbs, played in his sand box and emerged 30 years later from his personal nightmare with his music intact... and forgave everyone in the process... for more check out www.brianwilson.com

We're working on issue 3 and there will be loads more competitions and prizes.
Still free and you gain loads. What more could you ask for?

Cheers and thanks for the emails,
David Ng

BrianWilson said:
Hi Folks,

I've received a ton of emails on this post and here's the common questions...

1) Where to get issue 1? It was released in Dec so it's very rare to find it now. Though, I did see some at Delifrance Jurong Point/ Tampines and Standard Photo Marina Mall. Just walk in and ask for the mag. I think the lady knows already it's being looked for... ask nicely.

2) Where to get issue 2? This was released early Feb. Most have been snapped up. John3:16 has probably the most ever but they're empty already.
Best Denki has just joined our distribution, so we'll give them the last of our buffer stock of 1,000 on Monday 23/2/04.

3) Subscription: It's S$10 for 6 issues. It just about covers the postage cost! Pls write cheques to 'Immanuel Media' and send it to 14/F Prudential Tower, 30 Cecil St, S049712. Help us grow and keep the mag free!

4) Will it be free forever? That's what I want. But we need your support to do it. Email me your feedback on the mag and best of all, subscribe.

5) Why BrianWilson? Sorry, I couldn't think of a nickname except my hero from childhood days... Brian Wilson is the leader of the Beach Boys who changed rock n roll by age 24, then went a bit mad, stayed in bed for 10 years, gained 300lbs, played in his sand box and emerged 30 years later from his personal nightmare with his music intact... and forgave everyone in the process... for more check out www.brianwilson.com

We're working on issue 3 and there will be loads more competitions and prizes.
Still free and you gain loads. What more could you ask for?

David Ng

I went to Jurong point 2 days back to try and look for it. Found zero copy. :dunno:

i manage to get mine at KK hospital Delifrance :p nice magazine. Just hope to have more reviews on canon cameras.

this magazine ROCKS! to me its one of the better singapore photo magazines, even when comparing to the "paid" ones. for free, its certainly very very good. hope u guys continue to produce power stuffs :)

Hi. I back from a short hiatus.

Thanks for ur comment Vince. :cool: Wait till u see issue 3... We've doubled our circulation to 20,000 (certified) and still staying AS FREE AS EVER.

It should hit Best Denki this weekend. A good bet would be Ngee Ann City. We got a deal with Best so a big thank you to those guys. Then we roll out to McDonald's, Delifrance, Dome cafe, Photofinish, Singapore Colour etc...

...I've worked pretty hard to get as many goodies for u guys as possible. Prizes include PC-cillin (10 copies), Sharp DVD player, Palm PDA and Tix to the zoo and S$500 Best Denki Vouchers. Just cut out and send to me. You have a higher chance of winning with us than... being hit by a bus.

We've also got pictures from the guys at.. er.. offstone.com, an underwater shooter plus a pic of Simon from Grace Digital that appeared in my inbox one day holding up our mag.

Keep groovin'
David Ng
www.brianwilson.com

Hi, am interested to subscribe...but how to subscribe? tried looking at the magazine for a form but can't seem to find one.

however i went to the photoi website and saw that its now a staggering $28!!

is there a difference in pricing policy? Hope u can clarify as I wish to get it going.

BrianWilson said:
David Ng

Hi vince,

sorry, but can't comment on other's policies 'cos I dun know it. (u know we're a separate company, right??) we just charge the price of the stamp. :dunno:

Our subscription form is in the back of the mag. In issue 3, subscribe for a whopping S$10 (6 issues) and stand to win PC-cillin (S$99), fill out the survey form on the same page and stand to win tix to the zoo (S$30); AND there's more... on the flip side of the page, answer the easy question on how many stores does Best Denki have in Singapore (clue: not 5, not 20), send in with a receipt and stand to win S$50 Best Vouchers. On the other page, visit NOEL's website to win a Sharp DVD & there's also a Palm PDA giveaway. Too much, man. and it's a free mag. crikey! phew. I'm gotta beat that in issue 4.

last week issue 3 was rolled out to McDonald's, Delifrance, Std photo etc. They'll push it to their outlets at their own schedules. This weekend you'll find a tonload at Best Denki Islandwide. For townfolk, Ngee Ann city has the most. You should be able to get one.... if not, pm me and I'll hand deliver one to you. :thumbsup:

Cheers,
David Ng

ah sorry its my boo boo. for a momment i got ur two mags mixed up... my boo boo! :embrass:

i would go get the form at the back n mail it to you once i get back to the office (its in the office :p :p) tks for clarifying hehe :)

Status
Not open for further replies.