Go Digital Mag issue 2 is OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianWilson

Jan 26, 2004
Hello All,

Our issue 2 of Go Digital is out!

60 pages of glorious glossy print and still fabulously free of charge (keep us this way by emailing me what u think of the mag).

This month's highlights: previes shots of the Nikon D70, camera and gadgets reviews, The Shooting Gallery photographers, mountain climbing in Scotland, a charity photo/ section on poverty in Philippines, Lomo Vs Digital (with the ffurious boys themselves) and the web section featuring the sites of various folks in this forum and a mention for Clubsnap itself. (Budding photographers email me your web address to get a chance to be featured in issue 3!)

The first batch is out at Harvey Normans, Challenger stores islandwide. Sam's shop John 3:16 @ Funan is our redemption point & they're well stocked. The mother lode will be heading to Coffee Beans, Delifrance, Standard Photos etc mid week.

Cheers,
David Ng

David, good to know your 2nd Edition is out! I heard some good reviews from my friends. Will catch up with you sometime later.

Hi Octopuz,

Email me your mailing address and I'll pop one in the mail to you.
Have you picked up a copy of issue 2? No? I'll pop one to you too.

Cheers,
David Ng

BrianWilson said:
Hi Octopuz,

Email me your mailing address and I'll pop one in the mail to you.
Have you picked up a copy of issue 2? No? I'll pop one to you too.

Cheers,
David Ng

I PMed u my add liao... ;)

Yup, I dun hav both issue..

Thanks for the good service :thumbsup:

Hi David. I too wasnt aware of your new publication. Would you mind sending a copy to me as well please? Thanks heaps.

hello all,

yup, i've been swamped with email requests for mags to be sent to people's home. fabulous. but there's an easier way. Go to John 3:16 (Funan, level 3) and ask Sam for a copy. If he's ran out, just leave your name with him and I'll replenish the stock.

Other places you can go to are Harvey Norman & Challenger (funan, tampines). Delifrance, Coffee Bean, Standard Photo, Singapore Colour Centre, Objectifs, Media Hive, Cathay (Marina), Joo Ann Foh, Soo Kee Colour (Raffles place, Clifford).

Grab it before it's taken away.

Thanks for the messages,
David
ps: after you've read it, pls email me what you liked/ disliked and would like to see in future issues. We're humble engineers who've left that sweaty line to pursue our passion of photography and gadgets. Help us keep the mag free!

Hi,

Sam's got about 75 copies of issue 2 left and none of issue 1.
All issue 1's have been snapped up in Dec.

I'll start our website *soon*...

Cheers,
David

perly said:
David,
so Sam got both copies??

Got a call to replenish at Cathay (marina). 50 more copies of Go Digital available...

got my copy from Soo Kee. Good job! :thumbsup:

Like the lomo/handphone pics comparison and the article on legal issues regarding one's photos.

Hey dudes,

Thanks for the comments. That really pumps me up. We're doing our best and having a ball doing it. Let us know what we're doing right/ wrong so we'll continue making a cracking mag.

Have u emailed me the questionaire yet? it's also in this forum...

Any LOMO people out there willing to joust it out with digital?

Next issue will have more fun stuff.

David
PS: Hands up who thinks the mag should remain free forever?

free things get snapped up fast....... :cry:

Can confirm where is there still 'stock'? Don't want to go all the way and come home empty handed again :(

and I know i'm a little lag but is there still any issue 1? or snyone read already can pass it on?

thanks.......

Hi Helmetbox,

The last batch of replenishments goes out this week. So grab it fast. Even copies stamped with 'Browsing copy' has been taken!

My redemption center (aka John 3:16) will have another 100 by Friday.

Do you have a preferred location?

David

BrianWilson said:
Hi Helmetbox,

The last batch of replenishments goes out this week. So grab it fast. Even copies stamped with 'Browsing copy' has been taken!

My redemption center (aka John 3:16) will have another 100 by Friday.

Do you have a preferred location?

David

Town area would be fine, its worth the travel. So I guess maybe I ought to call them up to reserve a copy? But then its kinda weird not getting anything from them and reserving a free mag....... :think:

Oh yes, is there anyway to get the 1st issue?

Thanks for the replies. :D :thumbsup:

Just got both copies from Standard Photo 2 days back. But then, they put it near the counter and it's so paisei to just go and pick it up without buying anything :embrass: :sweat:

HelmetBox said:
Town area would be fine, its worth the travel. So I guess maybe I ought to call them up to reserve a copy? But then its kinda weird not getting anything from them and reserving a free mag....... :think:

Oh yes, is there anyway to get the 1st issue?

Thanks for the replies. :D :thumbsup:

Maybe i should try to grab a few more copies if they are still available and be santa if some bros here really needs it :bsmilie:

But then, the shop owner might look at me and think, "KNS, take so many for WHAT?!!" :sweat: :sweat:

ccplim said:
Maybe i should try to grab a few more copies if they are still available and be santa if some bros here really needs it :bsmilie:

But then, the shop owner might look at me and think, "KNS, take so many for WHAT?!!" :sweat: :sweat:

IT WPULD BE GREAT! It's also ok if you can PM me as to which Standard Photo you got it from.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.