GNC prices are....

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverelf

Dec 19, 2002
Near Equator
Visit site
Just wondering how many people buy stuff from them and what they think about the prices.

For me I think their prices are a tad high.. :D Probably due to lack of competition?

Originally posted by Silverelf
Probably due to lack of competition?

Nature's farm....Gardian, Wastson...and those selling in as MLM....still not enough competition?

if u notice...whenever there are GNC, there are Nature's farm nearby....

but location for GNC is usually better:D

Hmm actualli tats the price u have to pay 4 these items.....

But seriously GNC prices better than natural farm.. considering the bonus n the % off etc la.... I will stil get from GNC

Originally posted by Wai
Nature's farm....Gardian, Wastson...and those selling in as MLM....still not enough competition?

if u notice...whenever there are GNC, there are Nature's farm nearby....

but location for GNC is usually better:D

The products are usually different. You got see Xenadrine and Hydroxycut in Watson's? And these are usually the products with the high prices.

Originally posted by ChObiTs
Hmm actualli tats the price u have to pay 4 these items.....

Not true.

As some of my friends are Hydroxycut users, I will use that as example. It can be gotten at about 1/2 (approx) of GNC prices.

Originally posted by Silverelf
Not true.

As some of my friends are Hydroxycut users, I will use that as example. It can be gotten at about 1/2 (approx) of GNC prices.

Yeah that's quite true...... and the ones sold in GNC lacks MaHuang which is most effective for fat-burning.

Didnt knw tat ... onli buy mass gainers onli....

Didnt knw tat ... onli buy mass gainers onli....

Then you must be very skinny... cos if you have fats and you gain mass then you just look like a bigger sized fat person then you were.....

My friends use Hydroxycut to cut the fat and show the muscle. Whatever. They are the ones with the muscle fetish... :D

though generally I think GNC really chialat price... Who knows.. maybe the mass gainers you take also got very different price...

hmm skinny okie la.. haha.... else take mass gainer 4 wat.... haha.. i actually check the price liao... thik after discount n th bonus pt.. think the price not much of a diff... the last mass gainer i got has 50% discount... amt up to the same or maybe cheaper than otehr stores la....

:D

hmm skinny okie la.. haha.... else take mass gainer 4 wat.... haha.. i actually check the price liao... thik after discount n th bonus pt.. think the price not much of a diff... the last mass gainer i got has 50% discount... amt up to the same or maybe cheaper than otehr stores la....

:D
Oh? The price about the same... hehe... I curious. Can tell me what you use... so I can check some prices and see got difference?? Just my personal curiousity!!

Status
Not open for further replies.