Ghost hunting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All ,

Dun mind me airing my views about shooting ghosts.

After spending a few thousands of hard earned dollars on photo equipment, why shoot ghosts? However, I don't mind doing this if it isn't done with my own gear - or lets say it is sponsored and or assigned by say TCS ? Or better still - Discovery Channel.

Otherwise, I think we can potentially kind of spoof our cams and lenses forever if we do capture something we weren't meant to see.

Regards,

CJ

anyone want to go hillview mansion on next weekend? recently i went there at night,the gate is open now. so don't need to climb in. but not sure will it lock it up again. anyone interested to go? i got car, can meet BB MRT next Sunday

aiyoh... hahaha..

hmmmmm.... gd luck 2 u guys.... hahaha

i can imagine that even after leaving that place, all you see in your viewfinder (even with power off and no battery) is something like Ju-On... :blah:

Honestly, thinking of it gives me the creepy feeling.. :dent:

Enjoy your outing and gives us an update of your adventure.

letdoit said:
anyone want to go hillview mansion on next weekend? recently i went there at night,the gate is open now. so don't need to climb in. but not sure will it lock it up again. anyone interested to go? i got car, can meet BB MRT next Sunday
i dun mind, but monday must work leh.... :sweat:

spilot said:
Hi All ,

Dun mind me airing my views about shooting ghosts.

After spending a few thousands of hard earned dollars on photo equipment, why shoot ghosts? However, I don't mind doing this if it isn't done with my own gear - or lets say it is sponsored and or assigned by say TCS ? Or better still - Discovery Channel.

Otherwise, I think we can potentially kind of spoof our cams and lenses forever if we do capture something we weren't meant to see.

Regards,

CJ

Just a shot in the dark (no pun intended).....
Did you get your cam spoofed before when you attempted to do this??

Once I had a Yashica film cam and I tried to capture a chinese posession (shang shen or tiao dang as they call it). The camera shot the dragons... people fine... but when I aimed at the possessed guy... the thing just jammed. Killed my cam. Da*n! :dunno: was amazed... and sad that my cam died...

Just be careful with dealing with the supernatural... ;)

i interested !! i bring my DV and camera ? i quite free... holidaying liao~

my camp is ard there...got a friend who lives near there... i pantang....my take....dun fool ard la...

cheers..

actually i quite scared, bt why not we make a bigger group to go ? haha... then not that scarely... hehe...

heard a story of it, after my friends left, the other three of my friend gotten phone call at the same time, all are private number, only got laughing sound -.-". the friend who told me rarely lies~

hmmmm...these kind of things dun play ard....have been taught about these since my yonger days in scouts..

you guys want to form CS ghost busters ar? :bsmilie:

later after you shoot them, they trapped inside your camera follow you home then you know... :D

leeter said:
actually i quite scared, bt why not we make a bigger group to go ? haha... then not that scarely... hehe...

heard a story of it, after my friends left, the other three of my friend gotten phone call at the same time, all are private number, only got laughing sound -.-". the friend who told me rarely lies~

huh...like that, why not go in the morning or afternon. next time go in evening.
so anyone interested go in the morning. abt 9am to 10 am. haha, got sun.
nearby is all those super rich ppl live there. maybe go in then we might get as rich as them.(kidding) Ready, there live so near to this "haunt house" Is either the fu shui is good or the ghost is made by those rich ppls who nothing to do"

big groups?? unless got many transport. i only able to carry 3 to 4 ppls.
1)letdoit
2)
3)

I been to hillview mansion before .. The night scene on the roof top is :thumbsup:

Advise to bring a tripod

9am where got fun? by then anything already gone liao, wanna shoot insects also hard

how about go at 11pm, then exactly at 12am midnite someone can start cutting their nails while the rest of us arm ourselves with sensors, cameras, garlic, crosses, etc.

i am interested but dont want to stay too late... unless its somewhere near where i leave... in fact i believe i usually take ghostly shots as i have bad skills

Actually i'm interested to have a look, dun mind if it is in the afternoon or morning, and nv mean to offend those ghost living there. hmm letdoit u providing us transport ? i think i got bus there, 173 bt gotta walk very very far up then reach that house. lolz.. perhaps we can meet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.