Ghost hunting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mankul

Mar 27, 2002
Bedok Reservoir View
Visit site
:D

want to gather a group of more than ten and go take pics where there is a high probability for ghosts?
then can see the mysterious images appear in our pics.. :D

cemetery?
haunted house?
abandoned house?
pass mass massacre locations?

scared? :D

where got fun when more than 10 pple going!!!

one person go is enough...take a DV cam and film your face while u looking for 'things' to take with your camera

Hehe... can use the nightshot function on 707... maybe can get stuff we can't normally see...

=)

i'd rather do other things haha :kok:

hmm anyone got the 0 Lux Sony PC120/110E??? take video of the outing.. like Blair witch.

this one damn shiok when taking "night" shots..!!

but suck up alot of batt. :D

try the house on Hillview. Recently went in with two other chums of mine with a DV cam and two digital cams. was really spooky but the house is really nice. Did manage to get some pics and video but nothing unusual appeared on screen *phew*.

Beware, have to climb gate though.

Thot hillview tat house already teared down? I heard from fren tat the one.....in tanglin...or somewhere...is super haunted...formerly some sultan's home, its abandoned. My frens went there after midnite...big group...most of them fell sick after that.

I took photos of Old changi hospital...but noting unusual turned up. Will show once i get them scanned. :)

someone once suggested to me to go the old Changi Hospital... not the new one at Simei, the really colonial one near Commando Jetty. can try there, it's plenty creepy.

Let organise an outing and everyone can go together... If anything appear, we just flash it till it is roasted.

Anyone wants to volenteer to be the organiser?

Dun point @ me. I got exam ;p

What if.... you all go... then suddenly, all your devices stopped working.... :rbounce: :rbounce:

I mean, your camera battery suddenly dies, your DV suddenly cannot shoot any video, and your mobile phone, NO RECEPTION!!!

:D Will you be scared?!!!!! :D

haha... if everything fails, then will have to revert to full manual... anyone have a nikon FM2 to lend me? =)

Originally posted by andretan
What if.... you all go... then suddenly, all your devices stopped working.... :rbounce: :rbounce:

I mean, your camera battery suddenly dies, your DV suddenly cannot shoot any video, and your mobile phone, NO RECEPTION!!!

:D Will you be scared?!!!!! :D

must bring all ur ghost fighting weapons like the

bible
buddah
ah la
elephant
and anything you can think of

Status
Not open for further replies.