[gglankie] A Photo a day if I can produce 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
25 Feb 2009

TST

3243869172_aa2f74e231.jpg

Hi bro, the colour is very nice! How to get such nice colours? :)

Hi Yuki Sis, shot was taken at 7.45pm, iso100, 2.5s, f/4, handheld. . and its still within golden hours, that is why the blue stills appears, of cos with a little touch up for contrast. adequate slow shutter is to allow the light to enter the lens efficiently. hope i have answered your question..

Hi Yuki Sis, shot was taken at 7.45pm, iso100, 2.5s, f/4, handheld. . and its still within golden hours, that is why the blue stills appears, of cos with a little touch up for contrast. adequate slow shutter is to allow the light to enter the lens efficiently. hope i have answered your question..

Thanks bro... but... :bigeyes: 2.5s handheld?!

it is humanly impossible to naked-handhold anything for that sort of period, actually.

i think gglankie refers to bracing while handholding. now that would be understandable. in any case, a good tripod is still the best solution.

How do you train that?! OMG! Shaolin Temple? lol.

hi John, i believe every PG could handheld 2.5s. i was just training up to 8-10secs.. lolx, of cos i tried and could not make it.. lolx... * at the most 4secs.....

it is humanly impossible to naked-handhold anything for that sort of period, actually.

i think gglankie refers to bracing while handholding. now that would be understandable. in any case, a good tripod is still the best solution.

Hi nightmare, nice and surprise for dropping by... well, you are right, its humanly impossible that no one could handheld 8secs.... i would still prefer to use a tripod for a 8secs shot. Urmmm... otherwise, i am actually a lazy guy to use a tripod.. lolx...

Haha I see... i can only do it for 1 second though. Tripod is still the best solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.