Geylang @ Gombak

Status
Not open for further replies.

rTwin

Sep 25, 2005
Smackdown Boulevard
www.rtwin.reivad.net
my take on the recent S-League match between Gombak United (in blue) and Geylang United (in green) at the queenstown stadium.. the match was quite a cagey affair with few clear-cut chances at goal for either side and most of the action going on in the midfield.. however, Gombak picked up the tempo in the second half and were rewarded for their efforts with 2 goals, defeating Geylang 2 - 0 in the end..

g3.JPG

Geylang's Ryuji Sueoka appears to trip on the ball while being haggled by Gombak's Precious Emuejeraye

g5.JPG

Geylang's Ryuji Sueoka going to ground once again

g10.JPG

Gombak's Gabriel Obatola looks to the heavens while his teammate Winston Yap rises to it

g12.JPG

Gombak's Alfred Emuejeraye attempts to whip in a cross

g14.JPG

Geylang's Noh Rahman appears to be aiming for something else other than the ball

g16.JPG

Geylang's Noh Rahman sticking closely to Gombak's Alfred Emuejeraye

g18.JPG

Ball to mouth for Geylang's Noh Rahman

g19.JPG

Gombak's Gabriel Obatola feels the pain while the culprit (Geylang's Boyko Simeonov) jogs off

g20.JPG

Geylang's custodian Hassan Sunny just manages to tip the ball clear

g22.JPG

Gombak's Alfred Emuejeraye taking the ball along the flank

g25.JPG

Gombak's Theerawesin Seehawong going in strong for the ball

g28.JPG

Gombak's Gabriel Obatola firing past Geylang's keeper Hassan Sunny for their second goal

g30.JPG

Gombak's Gabriel Obatola celebrating his goal as Geylang's Hassan Sunny kneels down in disappointment

more can be found here..

hmm kinda difficult to get much variation because i was sitting at one corner of the spectator stands.. didn't want to block anybody from watching the game..

.. but i guess you're still right.. will work on it the next time arnd.. thanks for the tip :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.