Getting a 400D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys! I've made up my mind to get the 400D Kit Lens I at the IT SHOW during the weekends... i've called up MS Color to ask for the price of extended warranty for another 2yrs and i will get a 50mm f1.8 free and with the rest of the free gifts i think its really worth it!
Im excited abt this but still im not too sure... i guess i will just stick on the kit lens for the moment....

What do u guys think abt it? =D Comments plss thank you....

How much is the extended warranty?

Guys! I've made up my mind to get the 400D Kit Lens I at the IT SHOW during the weekends... i've called up MS Color to ask for the price of extended warranty for another 2yrs and i will get a 50mm f1.8 free and with the rest of the free gifts i think its really worth it!
Im excited abt this but still im not too sure... i guess i will just stick on the kit lens for the moment....

What do u guys think abt it? =D Comments plss thank you....

I think for now this is actually a very good deal to start with. When you start shooting more you'll know what you "need" or WANT more... Hahahaha:devil: BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

I think for now this is actually a very good deal to start with. When you start shooting more you'll know what you "need" or WANT more... Hahahaha:devil: BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

:bsmilie:
Yeah i thought so too!!! will surely get it this weekend!!
The BBB virus has really struck me!!! :lovegrin::lovegrin::sweat:

Yeah i thought so too!!! will surely get it this weekend!!
The BBB virus has really struck me!!! :lovegrin::lovegrin::sweat:

Another one bites the dust! :bsmilie:

Btw, on your way there do go and check out the tripods at Lvl 6. Benro offering some cheap deal. Got mine today

Btw, on your way there do go and check out the tripods at Lvl 6. Benro offering some cheap deal. Got mine today

Thanks for the info Fanzander!
Will be heading to the IT Show tmr!!! So excited!
:lovegrin::lovegrin:

Yup..... got a great deal from Jack on my M-258 too.... :thumbsup:

BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB :sweatsm:

Hi Guys!!

i just want to share with u all that i've FINALLY got myself the kit set of 400D just now at the IT SHOW!!!! :lovegrin::lovegrin:

im LOVING IT!!! got the extended warranty as well and the free 50mm lens and its great!!! :thumbsup:
Thanks to u guys for the recommendations and informations!
Appreciate them!

Hi Guys!!

i just want to share with u all that i've FINALLY got myself the kit set of 400D just now at the IT SHOW!!!! :lovegrin::lovegrin:

im LOVING IT!!! got the extended warranty as well and the free 50mm lens and its great!!! :thumbsup:
Thanks to u guys for the recommendations and informations!
Appreciate them!

Woots! I got mine as well

400D :lovegrin:

ya bro.. welcome to the club!!!!
It's truly a good camera and more than able to take good photos..
Just go out and "abuse" it :bsmilie:

oh yea, soon you'll be looking for that extra wide (wide angle lens) and abit longer (those tele lenses) and maybe need extra lighting (a flash maybe?).. hahahaha
;)

Enjoy your new baby and shoot shoot shooooot... :bsmilie:

Just go out and "abuse" it :bsmilie:

oh yea, soon you'll be looking for that extra wide (wide angle lens) and abit longer (those tele lenses) and maybe need extra lighting (a flash maybe?).. hahahaha
;)

Enjoy your new baby and shoot shoot shooooot... :bsmilie:

Poison detected! Poison substance carries BBB virus! :bsmilie: ;p

Hi people! After weeks of lurking around, reading endless advices and articles in this forum... i have finally got myself a 400D today at the IT show. ;)

I was initially deciding between getting it at CP or AP as the price for 400D is around $100+ cheaper. But considering the extended warrenty + free 50mm f1.8, all the freebies and No extra CC charges, I think the deal is pretty worth it!

For others who are not interested in the freebies and warrenty, here is some of the quotes i have gotten from the various shops. Hope this helps :D

Cathay Photo (after GST)
Canon 400D body @S$920.00 (Free: 2 GB CF card & NB2LH Battery)
Canon 400D kit @S$1054.00 (Free: 2 GB CF card & NB2LH Battery)

Alan Photo (before GST)
Canon 400D body @S$879.00
Canon 400D kit @S$990.00

Lords (after GST)
Canon 400D body @S$950.00 (Free: 2 GB CF card, Magazine & NB2LH Battery)
Canon 400D kit @S$1100.00 (Free: 2 GB CF card, Magazine & NB2LH Battery)

Hi people! After weeks of lurking around, reading endless advices and articles in this forum... i have finally got myself a 400D today at the IT show. ;)

I was initially deciding between getting it at CP or AP as the price for 400D is around $100+ cheaper. But considering the extended warrenty + free 50mm f1.8, all the freebies and No extra CC charges, I think the deal is pretty worth it!

For others who are not interested in the freebies and warrenty, here is some of the quotes i have gotten from the various shops. Hope this helps :D

Cathay Photo (after GST)

Alan Photo (before GST)
Canon 400D kit @S$990.00

Lords (after GST)

Welcome to the club! :lovegrin:

Cathay Photo (after GST)

Alan Photo (before GST)
Canon 400D kit @S$990.00

Lords (after GST)

You could actualy but the camera elsewhere and get the extended warranty + 50 mm 1.8 in the show. I did that this afternoon because CP gave me a better deal...

Oh really? I was told that that deal is only for cameras bought at the show. Anyway this is a great camera to start brushing up my skills. I have been playing with it the whole day and it was great fun :) Hope to start posting some pictures in this forum soon!

Just go out and "abuse" it

;)

Enjoy your new baby and shoot shoot shooooot...

THanks CG!!
i am so loving my new baby!! :heart:
i am sure looking forward to getting wide angle lens or zoom lens or macro lens in the future... :lovegrin:now what i need the most is to learn the skills and of course i need to start saving up again!! :sweat: hehehe
btw, im a lady..... :bsmilie:

Congrats on your purchase!! Glad that you got a nice beginning setup for that cheap a price. Hope to see some of your shots soon =)

Congradz imsimplicity & cg171s on your purchase... :thumbsup:

I've done 3 photoshoot outing with my 400D oredi and several session of BBB outings as well..kekekkekek...Was simply loving the 50mm initially and today I discover that the basic kit lens ain't that bad. Mine is not IS and really need a steady hand zoomed up to 55...:bsmilie:

Congradz imsimplicity & cg171s on your purchase... :thumbsup:

I've done 3 photoshoot outing with my 400D oredi and several session of BBB outings as well..kekekkekek...Was simply loving the 50mm initially and today I discover that the basic kit lens ain't that bad. Mine is not IS and really need a steady hand zoomed up to 55...:bsmilie:

Remember to invite us to your outing next time bro! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.