Get-to-Together + BBQ for EOS Canon users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget to email me if you are coming. :)

USM, me is with family hor.. Still want me to bring the boat? (Those who want to row my infaltable boat, better bring along a set of clothing to change. just incase)

erm i can't ttend got class that night.... buuuuuuuuuuu *emos in corner*

i so wanted to go~~~~

USM, me is with family hor.. Still want me to bring the boat? (Those who want to row my infaltable boat, better bring along a set of clothing to change. just incase)

WOW! Boat................ :bigeyes:

erm i can't ttend got class that night.... buuuuuuuuuuu *emos in corner*

i so wanted to go~~~~

Alamak sis! Come after your lesson lah.

i have a wedding to attend on sat night....enjoy yourself bros & sis...

Alamak sis! Come after your lesson lah.

;esson end @ 10pm.... lol no more food i guess and quite far to travel~~~ never mind next time i surely go bahz~~~~

Boat~~~ lol i want kayak :p

For those who wanted to take the moon shot tmr, remember to bring a tripod, cable release and longest lens that you have. :)

Thanks everyone,

It was fun meeting you guys. 3 cheers to USM for taking the trouble to organise this gathering.

Thank you guys and gals for attending the BBQ despite the rain.

We all must thank Jackie for barbequing the food for us for the whole night. She is the man for the night. Without her, there will be no food.

Jack and Sing Yeong are not in the photo because they were late.

We all must thank Jackie for barbequing the food for us for the whole night. She is the man for the night. Without her, there will be no food.

Somehow this line just doesn't sounds right... lol....

Sorry I couldn't attend... burning lotsa oil rushing my assignment.

Thanks USM for organising this gathering, Xing for the great marinate, Jackie for cooking our food and all for attending. The rain did not dampen our spirit at all.

Somehow this line just doesn't sounds right... lol....

Sorry I couldn't attend... burning lotsa oil rushing my assignment.

Aiyoyo ........ confusing huh?

Anyway, there will be one more BBQ in the near future. :)

thanks guys for the great bbq! thanks to all organisers and food/drink suppliers!
btw, im not the only one cooking lah.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.