1) USM
2) Kagari
3) Deswitch
4) +evenstar
5) Static
6) Swimaniac (tentative)
7) Guest 1
8) Guest 2

We have 2 gatherings for Canon users. One is a BBQ cum Model shoot/Lens compare (3rd Dec) another is more social BBQ organised by the USM(9th Dec). Both gatherings seek to provide opportunity for Canon users to get to know each other. Why 2 seperate ones? Well there are people who cannot make it for one or the other and yet is still very keen to meet up, so 2 dates will allow them to choose. Some may go for both!!!

Common...no Newbies taking up my offer? Dont be shy. Dont worry Guys/Gals we are a bunch of friendly photographers. age group ranging from 17-- to 60++. There is no age barrier in photography.

Must b kidding for those who take up the offer.
Can afford a 400D but can't afford a $15 for BBQ?

Bro, this is just a good-will gesture from DeSwitch. Not to imply that other people cannot afford the $15. I think there is no ill intend from DeSwitch. :)

I thought there's a BBQ for canon users on 3rd Dec.
Different 1?

Bro,

I am only organising 1 BBQ for fellow Canon users. The other one is organised by other people. I am not involved at all.

There are some student who really save up to buy the cam. Some even buy with loans from parents. To them every dollar counts. I'm just trying to unload some of their burden. Anyway, I had agreed to USM request to use the allocated funds i set aside for food if no one wants the offer. We have to reject +evenstar request as we all know his status...(over qualified liao ;p)

I'm not rich but i like to help and support my buddy USM in his quest to make photography an enjoyable hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.