General thread for U21 members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
3hrs is definitely way too long for A lvl maths. i finished mine in half that time. ;p

Are you saying you are super-duper smart? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

haha.. i've seen people KO after 20 mins. spent the rest of the 2 hr 40 mins playing with the teletubies in lala land. when time up dat time they are the only ones looking so refreshed. :bsmilie:

yea, 3hr papers are butt-numbing..

i had once during my secondary sch days, a normal tech guy was beside me taking his paper while i had my paper. Not discriminating the levels but when the invigilator announced you may begin now, i glanced at him from the corner of my eye he wrote something, most probably his name and put his head on the table and started sleeping!!

awhile later a teacher woke him up and asked him to attempt i think which he reluctantly did abit before ignoring the whole paper again! respect!

i had once during my secondary sch days, a normal tech guy was beside me taking his paper while i had my paper. Not discriminating the levels but when the invigilator announced you may begin now, i glanced at him from the corner of my eye he wrote something, most probably his name and put his head on the table and started sleeping!!

awhile later a teacher woke him up and asked him to attempt i think which he reluctantly did abit before ignoring the whole paper again! respect!

I think his heart is no longer in studies anymore~ =/

it doesn't just happen in normal tech. happens in special/express streams as well. My friend slept through the physics paper. Yours truly slept through my A Maths Paper 2. XP

it doesn't just happen in normal tech. happens in special/express streams as well. My friend slept through the physics paper. Yours truly slept through my A Maths Paper 2. XP

Haha... Must be a "sleepyhead"... I happen to have a friend who likes to sleep also~!

hmm.. has anyone tried drinking coffee to stay awake?

i did. me and my buddy had 4 packets of coffee so that we could tahan the night. morning got maths paper. on the way to sch wanna sleep on bus, but can't cos brain going at 10,000RPM because of the caffeine. halfway through my paper, caffeine wore off. Immediately crash. slept through the whole paper and teacher had to wake me up.

so now i dun dare drink more than 2 packets of coffee. :nono: play play. :bsmilie:

hmm.. has anyone tried drinking coffee to stay awake?

i did. me and my buddy had 4 packets of coffee so that we could tahan the night. morning got maths paper. on the way to sch wanna sleep on bus, but can't cos brain going at 10,000RPM because of the caffeine. halfway through my paper, caffeine wore off. Immediately crash. slept through the whole paper and teacher had to wake me up.

so now i dun dare drink more than 2 packets of coffee. :nono: play play. :bsmilie:

Coffee has 100% NO EFFECT on me. LOL. Even a double expresso couldn't keep me awake when I want to sleep. Hehe. I am a pig I guess. :bsmilie:

different people have different tolerance levels to caffeine. my friend drink a few cups of coffee like nothing also. 5 mins later can go sleep. :bigeyes:

I never tried coffee before... So maybe if I do try... Could have some extreme effects lols...

I have found that coffee still has no ill-effects on me. I usually have it stronger in fact, when i want to sleep. Coffee, for some reason, makes me sleep. Then again maybe all hot beverages that are taken before bedtime have such an effect. haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.