Gathering of a different sort: LAN/Internet gaming

Are you interested in gathering for LAN/Internet gaming?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi StreetShooter, i'm downloading UT2003demo now ... gotta teach us how to get onto the Singnet server ...

come! more people needed!

shoot on FPS games cheaper than shoot on film.

Originally posted by StreetShooter
You guys should download UT2003 from www.gamespot.com and play on the Singnet server. It's empty most of the time. Come on, I need some worthy opponents.
okay... your ass is mine ... I already have the retail version of UT2003 ... heh heh heh.

Pls state time and date of your impending doom here ;p

Originally posted by Darren
okay... your ass is mine ... I already have the retail version of UT2003 ... heh heh heh.

Which server do u frequent?

Originally posted by Darren

I only have the demo. No intention of getting the retail version. You sure you're up to this? I frag with all 11 digits...

u guys should try americas army, it is a free game by America Army. They trying to recruit more man, hence they make a free game to attract people.

this game kicks major ass, even counter strike got no match.

Download here : http://americasarmy.com

Originally posted by StreetShooter

I only have the demo. No intention of getting the retail version. You sure you're up to this? I frag with all 11 digits...

Woah...... I sense hostility here.
:devil:

BTW, what's 11 digits? :D

Originally posted by ninelives
u guys should try americas army, it is a free game by America Army. They trying to recruit more man, hence they make a free game to attract people.

this game kicks major ass, even counter strike got no match.

Download here : http://americasarmy.com

Can't play unless you're in the US.

It lags like ****!

Originally posted by Revo

Yeah ninelives server was great.......very good ping

:D

erm, u played at my server before?? wat's your nick ? anyway, The Bridge is most fun liao. like saving pte ryan. but defense always win one.

*sobs* Nobody plays Diablo 2 anymore. I'm outdated.

For me, it's nothing but Diablo 2. :D I hate guns.

Originally posted by Poledra
*sobs* Nobody plays Diablo 2 anymore. I'm outdated.

For me, it's nothing but Diablo 2. :D I hate guns.

Hehehe..... i also hate guns.... anybody still play diablo2: lord of destruction?

Originally posted by ninelives

erm, u played at my server before?? wat's your nick ? anyway, The Bridge is most fun liao. like saving pte ryan. but defense always win one.

I think we even played before........Bridge dun need to say ur server always put tat map mahz....
In some very dark forest one oso.......the one got a bit of water one....

My nick was pajiaobak

how how? got a LAN party or not? i desperately need to de-stress... shoot or chop up some virtual opponents...

Status
Not open for further replies.