[Gathering Interest] Photoshop Sharing Session (Not Limited to Landscapes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, no slot.. Overflowing already... The room should by right hold only 14 people, according to APD.. :bsmilie:

Shall we change a bigger venue such as stadium so that we can accommodate more people? .:bsmilie:

For the future sharing session, I will be the first to join.....1) Funkyjazz :bsmilie:

Hi Bro,
Saw the list on page 3, On 15 Sep 7 slots taken, can I hv a place for 15 sep ?? Tks

Shall we change a bigger venue such as stadium so that we can accommodate more people? .:bsmilie:

For the future sharing session, I will be the first to join.....1) Funkyjazz :bsmilie:
:bsmilie:
Hi Bro,
Saw the list on page 3, On 15 Sep 7 slots taken, can I hv a place for 15 sep ?? Tks

Er, there is only one session... As mentioned many times. On 1 Sep, and it's full....

Anyone meeting at Redhill MRT first?

Just a reminder that the session will be held next weekend, Sunday.

Sharing session confirmed, with venue @ APD office kindly provided by Kenny (3791 Jalan Bukit Merah, #07 E-Centre @ Redhill). Date will be 01 Sep and time, 2 pm onwards (we should probably wrap up my segment in 1-2 hours).

Finalized Participants:

- tofu master
- fengwei
- Ranchy
- flowerpot
- ZZ
- PhilipKr35
- ray_stinger
- lensk
- hypy13
- richardfoo
- cyk13
- seefei
- hellfire88
- jtsky
- Snapbear
- kengoh
- tigershiok
- Copter7
- ashyra7
- Greg0222

Just a reminder that the thing is happening this weekend on Sunday from 2 pm onwards, hope that all that indicated they are coming will turn up (but ok if some don't then everyone can sit, just joking :bsmilie: ).

Venue: APD office - 3791 Jalan Bukit Merah, #07 E-Centre @ Redhill

I'll be going through a short Powerpoint presentation that I just did up, as an intro to blending, and 3 worked through examples. If anyone else is sharing please remember to bring your materials (compatible with Macbook Pro please).. If not, I'll be happy to take any questions on processing landscapes/scenics if there's still time. Will share the PPT presentation after Sunday here through Dropbox link as well.

See you guys there! My number is 91398553, just give me a ring if you can't find the place or can't get in etc. :)

thanks for the update, will be there tmr :)

Thanks so much for selfless sharing!

I found I can take bus 855 directly from my place... See you guys soon.

From clementi int bus 14 n 147 also can

Tks very much to WK for organising this workshop together with shiosaki and nitewalk for sharing their different styles in blending. Not forgetting Kenny for the use of meeting room. Hope everyone learnt something today.
Cheers!

A vote of thanks to the landscape gurus WK (& Vanessa for facilitating), Shiosaki & Nitewalk for sparing their time & sharing their expertise; also to Kenny for providing the room and to all who chipped in with their questions & comments.

Today's lesson clarified many questions for me about PP, I am sure there are more questions to come, when I start working on blending my first 3 frames of different exposures. Grateful for the talk cum demonstration cum sharing organized by edutilos,shiosakis, nitewalk with support from Kenny for allowing use of APD meeting room.

First, got to find an old PS version free ones if got in order to test out, and progress from there. Definitely PP is more powerful and better control than black card technique.

See you all.

Thanks WK, Shiosaki, Nitewalk and Mr.Khaw.
Cheer! ;)

Was late but fortunate to get a sit right in front of the presenter. Nice to place a face to WK, Shiosaki and Nitewalk, see and hear up close their passion in their crafts. Thanks for the sharing. There is much for me to learn and to experiment.

Thanks everyone for coming. Hope it was helpful in some way.

Special mention to:
- Kenny (APD) for the kind provision of the venue even on a weekend, very grateful for your time;
- GX (shiosaki) and BD (nitewalk) for sharing their knowledge (I learnt quite a lot of new things, as you guys see my workflow is pretty simple);
- Seefei for providing the projector as well.

Here's the link of the presentation slides, if anyone's interested: https://www.dropbox.com/s/b59kqe1dsrnsbcz/Manual Blending & Other Tools.pdf

Remember, use a large soft brush for blending (whether you're erasing or masking). :) Cheers.

Reactions: poseur
A vote of thanks to the landscape gurus WK (& Vanessa for facilitating), Shiosaki & Nitewalk for sparing their time & sharing their expertise; also to Kenny for providing the room and to all who chipped in with their questions & comments.

seconded

Status
Not open for further replies.