Gals....models from CS Take Caution of this guy by the name of Kevin Lim

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn...using CS to do this...omg...

I have a friend with last name Lim, I wonder if they are related :)

If your friend is then i will be related also. :sweat: But seriously i don't know who the
hell is this Kelvin Lim (Spoiled Lims' & CS reputation)

Steven Lim? :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

To all,

I believe this thread has served its purpose of warning the CS community about this particular character.

The discussion here is starting to degenerate. I feel that discussions of physical punishment as well as wild speculation on the real identity of this character are quite meaningless.

I am not closing this thread yet but would urge everyone reading this to be more mindful about what you post.

Thanks!

- Roy

Feel sorry for the lady as she dont deserve such treatment. Hope she recovers from the incident soon and gets over it.

This "kevin" chap is a real sicko. Let's hope he gets busted one day and let justice does him right.

Such people are usually cowards who hide behind the screen. They are probably unable to cope with society pressure and had been a victim of sexual fantacies either by own parents commiting adultery or just a bad upbringing.

BTW, "kevin" might be a name he uses out of revenge. It might be someone whom he hates (eg his step father or wife's boyfriend). Or maybe he was molested by a man when young and hence his social values and moral views are skewed. His moral being is centered by sex and hatred and he probably fears love and intimacy.

It's a sick world, but we can ignore these scumbags since their destiny spirals down the pit one day.

Cluabsnap is still a great place to be.
Cheers

My sympathies, those whom might be the target of him and his likes. Try to bait him to disclose his nick in CS. Then mods can ban him.

Or get him to show you his face first and hit the "print screen"... then post in CS. :bsmilie:

Ha...just read this thread. What a good time to join the forum, amidst speculations of an online pervert

Wah liao like that also can ar?

Relax Lads, it notthing do with the Lims..... Its Kelvin and its personal problem...

Okay fine, he's a person of doubtable character, and now we all know it. I believe there's no need to dwelve further in that.

From what I read from the threads, am I correct to assume there's a number of 'closet perverts' in here as well?

has he been to any organised paid shoot ? better bar him or warn the organiser in advance .. :think:

Dan, you should had on your web cam, mayb face it into a blank angle, see if can capture his face first then post here, sure you can seek yout justice that way too.:confused:

there is always loop holes by despo ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.